2019 Junebugs

@wifeybby - really hope you get your vaginal birth! It’s great that you’re 3cm already! Hopefully that helps. And you have a few days, maybe it will still happen!

@Shanlee16 - Really hope you don’t go over and you get your doc, I know how hard it is when you’re trying for your VBAC, you want your trusted provider. Hang in there, maybe it will happen soon!

@Babybump87 - hope that sweep starts something!!

I just woke up about a half hour ago, so far I’m feeling much better. Having coffee and breakfast to wake me up and help my sour tummy (so far, no nausea). And have a chiro appt before my 1st sweep which should help this headache. I think after that I’ll be up for having a baby soon if these sweeps can start something! I’m so relieved!

Wifey - tests showed everything is great. NST took about 30 minutes. I'm glad those are over and I won't have to do them any more.

Oh damn Mrs JJ I hope you recover quickly! Such bad timing !

Wifey - It’s hard coming to terms with the labour you didn’t imagine having too! I’m terrified of a induction / c section ! But long as you and baby girl are ok and hopefully home for Father’s Day !

Wonder if anyone of us will actually give birth on Father’s Day ?!

Shan - this is the place to have a little rant . I’ve done enough of it the last few days myself ! Hope your feeling a tad better now it’s off your chest !

I’ve had some internals in my lifetime smear tests etc and today was by far the most uncomfortable ever ! Even when she was checking the baby’s position. She pressed dead hard near my pubic bone and I had to tell her to stop ! So far all I’ve had is some cramps !

@Babybump87 i feel a lot better! And I’m sorry, was that a sweep they did? Or just an internal exam? I have been lucky to have a gentle OB and declined any more exams at this point. She not do a sweep anyway so it’s kind of pointless.

@Mrs. JJ I bet that this upswing in your feeling and mood and getting to see your chiro puts you in the perfect position to take to these sweeps and get things moving! I’m so hopeful for you.

And you’re right, after seeing my provider again today she is absolutely the one I want to deliver my baby but I know he will come when he is ready. Hopefully he knows how important it is for us to have her for the tolac and comes before Sunday!

@mkyerby16 how are you feeling? Your cs is coming up!! I would be SO EXCITED

@julesmw what do you do at your NST’s? I have one next Tuesday and I am interested to see what they are?

Afm I had my 39 week appointment today and it was a huge relief. I was able to voice my concerns to my provider (and even cried to her) and she empowered me and lifted me up. She is amazing! She reassured me that even though she’s may not be there that I don’t need her or anyone else to have this baby the way I want! (Vbac) She is absolutely amazing and I feel a lot better. Also I was worried that baby had switched positions to breech and she gave me a quick ultrasound to reassure me and he is still head down. So now, if we make it to my next appointment, we will discuss induction!! So excited and RELIEVED. Thank you all too for being absolutely awesome and supportive.

Shanlee - they just put two straps around your belly. One will pick up baby's heart rate and the other the baby's movements and any contractions you may be having. It records on a strip of paper so they can see what her activity looks like. They want to see the baby's heart rate in a good range and that it fluctuates. You just sit in a recliner for the whole test.

I had my appointment today. Still only at a 1, but 70% effaced and lower than I was, although still high. She did a check on the ultrasound and baby has her head tilted just a little, which is keeping her from hitting my cervix in the best way to dilate. She gave me some exercises to do to help the baby get in a better position. If baby hasn't come by Tuesday, I will be induced. I'm hoping I can get her in the right position and go on my own, but it looks like I will be facing induction.

2 sweeps so far today. Went from a fingertip last week to 1cm today and 2 cm by my second sweep. Still no painful contractions but slow progress. Doc is gonna call me in a bit maybe to meet at his office for another sweep tonight and schedule another one for the morning if nothing starts. This girl is stubborn as hell!

Shan - it was a sweep yes ! Upto now they have all been ok! I’m glad you feel so much better too , got everything off your chest !One less thing to stress out about !

I had my appointment today. Still only at a 1, but 70% effaced and lower than I was, although still high. She did a check on the ultrasound and baby has her head tilted just a little, which is keeping her from hitting my cervix in the best way to dilate. She gave me some exercises to do to help the baby get in a better position. If baby hasn't come by Tuesday, I will be induced. I'm hoping I can get her in the right position and go on my own, but it looks like I will be facing induction.

What are the excercises she has given you ?! Those sound interesting haha. Do you have a birthing ball this can also help ! x

2 sweeps so far today. Went from a fingertip last week to 1cm today and 2 cm by my second sweep. Still no painful contractions but slow progress. Doc is gonna call me in a bit maybe to meet at his office for another sweep tonight and schedule another one for the morning if nothing starts. This girl is stubborn as hell!

Hopefully the sweeps will send you on your way especially having two close together !

Nothing to report from me! Nothing happening after the sweep, still getting those like period pains and a sharp pain in my cervix ( baby’s head hitting it I assume)

40 weeks tomorrrow . DD1 is adamant baby will arrive tomorrow. I walked for miles yesterday after the sweep and was on my ball most of the afternoon and still nothing !!

Looks like a few of us have the possibility of an induction hanging over our heads for next week! Im stressed at the possibility of it!

Ooo I’ve just been the bathroom and I had about a tea spoon of thick clear/yellow mucus ! The most I’ve ever had !! Eeek ! Trying not to get my hopes up!

Oh my goodness ladies!!!!!!!!!! I sooooo hope we have some babies soon!!!!! Hopefully with some babies have eviction notices served that they decide to come in there own!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on babies!!!!!!!!

Just been for a good 1 1/2 walk around the shops and taking DD2 to nursery and bit more mucus plug !

I’ve still got to go and pick them both up which will be another hour walk !

Babybump - rocking my hips side to side on all fours, rolling side to side and in circles on my ball with my knees far apart and leaning forward, doing a weird stretch standing alongside the bed with my leg up and stretching open my hips - hubby is supposed to help with that one, but I haven't tried it yet.

Last edited:
@Babybump87 & @wifeybby - Hope this is it and we have some fresh babies soon!!!

3 sweeps yesterday, some progress. Baby is lower and I was a “full 2 cm” as of last night. Got a good nights rest and get to start all over again this morning with another sweep but I do seem to be having mild contractions since I woke up. Going to break out the breast pump when I get home, see if I can get things started.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->