2019 Junebugs

Baby born this morning after a 3 hour labour, 8lb 3oz healthy baby boy xxx

Congratulations !! Wow that was a quick labour ! Lovely name too . Hope your doing well yourself ?!

Last edited:
Urgh I’m so fed up and irritable I could cry !

My back and hips are killing me . I’m sick of getting pains and nothing progressing. Hats off to you ladies that went 40 and 41 weeks+!

I thought given how hopeful the midwife seemed when she did the sweep last week baby would have been born by now! 4 days until my due date!

Babybump - had a hard time last night feeling like that, too. I feel huge, uncomfortable, in pain all over the place.. 41 weeks today. It’s just cruel. I just want my baby here. It’s hard. My OB got my hopes up too thinking baby would’ve arrived before due date.. then before my next appt (tomorrow) - ugh.

Tomorrow I have a scan to check on baby’s overall health as I’m 41 weeks and schedule induction for Friday. Probably do another sweep tomorrow I would guess. So over it. Wish I could just have a spontaneous labor and have my baby in my arms. :( doesn’t seem like it’s going to happen that way.

@Babybump87 & @wifeybby - I’m feeling your pain. I’m bored waiting! I was ready like 2 weeks ago and thought for sure I’d have a babe in my arms well before this weekend. Everyone is texting/calling asking if the baby is here or if I’m feeling anything. :roll:

My thoughts are with all you ladies who are bearing/past their due dates! I’m preparing myself for this situation so I hopefully won’t be too disappointed when I do indeed go over but I understand where you all are coming from. I’m already over it and I’m not even 39 weeks! I would love all of us to just have our babies here already

I'm not even due yet and I have people consistently saying you haven't had her yet? Why do people do that? :roll:

Crusher, she still beautiful!

Sarah, congrats! That was so fast!

Yay congrats Sarah!

Yes Mrs. JJ I checked the fitbit by doing a pulse count using my finger and used a wrist monitor blood pressure cough with pulse check. The wrist monitor came up as 45 with arrhythmia detection so that didn't help my mindset. I tried to drive today and my vision felt so blurry and it was hard to drive. I am not sure what is going on with me. Perhaps hormones just going crazy. Annoying though.

Hoping - that is worrisome. Have you checked it recently?

Congrats Sarah!!

Any news JJ?

Hoping.... I think I'd contact the Dr just to be sure, don't want you passing out and getting hurt!

I'm suddenly getting very nervous about my csection. I mean I think a normal amount of nervous knowing you're about to have something like that done, but it's just hitting me. Has anyone had both an epidural and a spinal? I had an epidural with my son since I labored first, but this time with scheduled section it'll be a spinal... Just wondering if they feel/hurt different.

It’s 3am here and I’m having a really restless sleep, waking with mild irregular contractions. Doesn’t feel much different to BH at the moment but hoping it might be the start. Just trying to get back to sleep!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->