2019 Junebugs

40 weeks today for me!

I’ve lost even more mucus plug this morning too! Was actually surprised how much there was ! No blood or brown , I’ve had some cramping and sharp pain in my cervix area !

Loads more walking for me today too and on my ball!

Congrats JJ!!! I’m so excited and happy for you!! And also so hopeful I’ll be just as lucky with my vbac!

Mkyerby-how’s baby girl? And how are you feeling? I know she’s got to be here by now.

Can’t wait to see pics and hear birth stories from both of you!

Who is still left to have babies?

I'm still here. Doctor hasn't called me with final plans yet, but unless there are too many patients planned, I will be induced on Tuesday. Five more days. I hope I have her before then!

Mkyerby - congrats!!!!!! So glad you are finally holding her!

Last night I had one of those weird pregnancy dreams. Baby has been measuring large, so I know she will not be my normal small little wee one. In my dream she was this huge baby and she was so ugly. She had hair that was uneven and some of it was crimped - kind of like an old doll's hair. And I just loved her so much! I told my DH this morning it makes me feel so happy that I did! :rofl:

Hehe! Gotta love a random dream. Love the crimped hair!!!!

Well... the scan I had with Huxley at 39 weeks predicted his head size to be on the 97th centile... health visitor came Tuesday and measured his head and it plotted on the 25th centile!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->