2019 Junebugs

Babybump - they will induce Tuesday morning at 7 am. I have three more days to get her out on my own. Poor you! I hope you can go on your own as well. Like you, I have been walking so many miles and it's barely moving things. 18 miles in the week between my last visits and I showed very little progress. I keep trying, though. So frustrating. :-(

Last night I rocked on all fours, bounced and rolled on my exercise ball, then went on a three mile walk with my DH. Nothing. :dohh:

Babybump and Jules I feel your pain! According to my period I should have been due June 12, but an early ultrasound moved us a week ahead to the 19th but I’m almost positive of my ovulation date, which would have my dd at the 17, so who knows. I’m positive though that I’ll probably be the last one without baby as I have no signs and very inconsistent Braxton Hicks and nothing that will result from anything. Guess I should just get comfy!

Going home with baby today! We are doing well.

Will catch up once I’m home and settled - ladies waiting for birth, hang in there! It’s so hard waiting. I can’t wait to see more babies here. Hope the other newborn mamas are settling in and things are going smooth. <3 sending love to all you May/June mamas! :yellow:
Congrats! She’s beautiful!

Babybump - they will induce Tuesday morning at 7 am. I have three more days to get her out on my own. Poor you! I hope you can go on your own as well. Like you, I have been walking so many miles and it's barely moving things. 18 miles in the week between my last visits and I showed very little progress. I keep trying, though. So frustrating. :-(

Fingers crossed for you ! I am done with all the walking !

They will induce me on a Friday if baby still isn’t here. The end of pregnancy is in sight at least we know when we will defiently get to hold our naughty baby’s haha, but like you I would rather avoid the induction !

I’m worried too that baby just seems to be getting bigger and bigger! I keep thinking all kinds of crazy things why he might not be coming !

Some of my belly button and lower abdomen looks yellowish in colour too , like when you have a bruise and it goes that yellowish colour ! What’s up with that ?!. x

Last edited:
Babybump - oh man, we are pitiful, aren't we? I've been very worried about baby's size since she's been measuring large. From what they show on growth scans, she will probably top 9 pounds! I went to bed having consistent but not painful contractions every 3-4 minutes for a good hour or more, but woke up around 2 am with everything stopped. Second night something like this has happened!

D224467E-0D01-4471-B911-86A47E9482B2.jpeg
Baby came! What a long night of irregular are they / aren’t they contractions, things finally settled into a pattern around 6am and she was born at 10.45. Lovely home birth feeling all the lovely oxytocin vibes!
And she was 8lb 9oz predicted over 9lb too!

Babybump - oh man, we are pitiful, aren't we? I've been very worried about baby's size since she's been measuring large. From what they show on growth scans, she will probably top 9 pounds! I went to bed having consistent but not painful contractions every 3-4 minutes for a good hour or more, but woke up around 2 am with everything stopped. Second night something like this has happened!

Tell me about it ! Oh gosh those scans are always out ! Sorry you had a frustrating night hope you get a good nights sleep tonight !

Mark&Annie congrats! I really hope to hear a birth story! I love reading everyone’s birth stories as I impatiently wait.

Jules& babybump- I’m thankful my doctor has done no growth scans or estimates of any sort. I already know he s going to be a big boy (my daughter was 8lb6oz) so I don’t need any numbers to scare me more than I already am haha

Shanlee - very true, because it only stresses you! And I'm the same. Love reading the birth stories as I impatiently wait for my turn. I go between :coffee: and :brat:!

Oh goodness! So I was feeling especially impatient tonight so I decided to make Midwives Brew. I took it and waited a couple of hours, I had no bowel movements or pains so I went to bed. Well I just woke up at 2:00am (took the brew at 9:05pm) with some intense cramping and I honestly thought I had to had to poop. But I took a bath and have been up since (now 3:40am) with contractions every 2-4 minutes apart. But they’re not super painful yet so I don’t know what to do. They hurt down low in my pelvic area and are tightening but idk what to do. I don’t think I could go to sleep right now.

Oh goodness! So I was feeling especially impatient tonight so I decided to make Midwives Brew. I took it and waited a couple of hours, I had no bowel movements or pains so I went to bed. Well I just woke up at 2:00am (took the brew at 9:05pm) with some intense cramping and I honestly thought I had to had to poop. But I took a bath and have been up since (now 3:40am) with contractions every 2-4 minutes apart. But they’re not super painful yet so I don’t know what to do. They hurt down low in my pelvic area and are tightening but idk what to do. I don’t think I could go to sleep right now.
Ohhh never heard of midwives brew what is it?

Fingers crossed for you Shan !

I’m also wondering what a midwives brew is ?!

No change for me ! This sucks haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"