2019 Junebugs

I’m still waiting yes !! Due date was today (13th)

I’ve lost so much mucus plug today and had cramps I hope something happens soon !!

Wifey she is absolutely beautiful!! And omg I swear I’m going to be the last one to go! But I’m so happy everyone is having their beautiful babes. Can’t wait to hear the birth stories!

Ooo didn’t realise you both (Shan&Annie) have the same due date 14th ! .

I’m the same Annie , I’m so over getting pains and labour symptoms but nothing actually happening ! Such a drag !

I feel for you ladies that have BH/contractions for weeks. I really hope you ladies have your babies soon. I still can’t quite believe I have Huxley!! Can’t believe that most parts dragged but looking back seems like it’s flown by x

How much mucus plug do you actually have and how do you know when you have passed it all ?! When it’s blood streaked ? I knew with DD1 because it was the typical bloody show . DD2s came out when my waters broke

I’ve lost so much mucus plug over the last two days , none has had any blood/brown . Im getting serious pains in my lower abdomen and cervix area when walking!

Ooooo I don’t know?? I’ve never had a show until I’m actually in labour... well apart from have a bit after the sweep with Huxley and indigo... but even then it wasn’t much. Sorry I’m no help!

I had pain in my lower back and uncomfortable but inconsistent contractions last night and really started to get hopeful, but here I am this morning with nothing happening. So depressing!!!

Thanks Mummy , Yeah I cannot seem to find any answers on google either which is annoying ! It’s nearly everytime I use the bathroom there is some there !

Oh Jules ! Are you getting as frustred as me with all the false alarms !

Babybump- my due date is the 19! So I still have almost a week unfortunately. As for the mucous plug I don’t know. I had a big glob in the toilet on Tuesday with some brown blood but that’s been it since.

I’m feeling quite uncomfortable today with sciatic pain and just frustrated that I am still pregnant (even though I’m not overdue yet haha)

Oh gosh Shan ! I hope you don’t go over ! Hopefully your bubs will arrive on time with no issues ! Hope your pain eases soon!

Hmmmm I dunno?! IncN only imagine the frustration with the false alarms.... would make you wonder if you are in labour! I would hope though that all of this is doing something with your cervix?? So hopefully some of the work is done before you go into labour???

The last few weeks are really hard work! Specially when your so busy with stuff.

@Shanlee16 hopefully your pain eases!

Come on babies! Your Mummas wanna meet you!!!!

Babybump - yes! Especially because I want so badly to go on my own without induction. Makes it so frustrating when it turns into nothing. :sad2:

Me too Jules when is your induction booked for ?! Sorry if you’ve already said .

Still pregnant over here - 2nd day overdue , getting all the period type pains still , I’ve walked so much this week and nothing who ever said walking brings labour on needs a good talking to ! I’m in so much pain with my hips and pelvis . I was measuring 40 weeks at 39 weeks too and the midwife last week took my measurements but hasn’t even wrote them in my notes!

I feel like the lady who has been pregnant forever now and I can only see it resulting in the induction on Friday . I am getting so stressed and anxious about it now ! Doesn’t help the fact that everyone else I know who was due after me has had their bubs !!

The original due date I had was either 17/18 June based on my cycle . If I remember rightly lol .

Last edited:
Going home with baby today! We are doing well.

Will catch up once I’m home and settled - ladies waiting for birth, hang in there! It’s so hard waiting. I can’t wait to see more babies here. Hope the other newborn mamas are settling in and things are going smooth. <3 sending love to all you May/June mamas! :yellow:

@Babybump87 i know that feeling... but saying that as much as I was fed up I also didn’t wanna give baby up as more than likely Huxley is my last.... I’m not sure hubby will go for another. You’ve still got a bit of time. My midwife said after my sweep to get playing with my nipples... meant to help stimulate certain things??? I didn’t trying it because my nipples were sensitive!!! Hang in there lovely ladies!!! I know it’s easy for me seeing as I’ve had bubba but mine have all been late so feel your fedupness xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->