• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

2019 Junebugs

5 years :) we didn’t really want that big an age gap but took 18 months to conceive this time round!
At least your older one can be helpful ‘go get those wipes’ etc. I’m going to be run ragged for the next few years, but I’m so incredibly lucky, we got pregnant 1st try both times. I think DH would have liked a bit more ‘trying’!!

I’m so scared. Went to bed last night and started spotting. Pinky/red. Got up this morning and whilst there is nothing there this morning (yet) I am cramping. I feel sick with worry :cry:
How scary!! I had bleeding twice with my first pregnancy. Both times were after sex. It’s terrifing. Can you see your gp? They may sort an early scan?

Hope your ok and the bleeding has not returned. Xx
Thanks. Rang the midwife this morning and she’s mansged to get me an appointment for a scan at the EPAU later this morning. Fingers crossed.

Thanks. Rang the midwife this morning and she’s mansged to get me an appointment for a scan at the EPAU later this morning. Fingers crossed.

Fingers crossed for you!

I had some spotting a couple of weeks ago and went to epau and saw a lovely heartbeat so try not to worry! Hugs xxxx

Thank ladies. They scanned me and found a yolk sac which measured 5wks 6days so a day behind “my dates” but they couldn’t see anything else just yet. They think it’s probably a little bit too early so they have booked me in for another scan next week when I’m 7 weeks. No more spotting since last night. Going to be a long week :cry:

Thank ladies. They scanned me and found a yolk sac which measured 5wks 6days so a day behind “my dates” but they couldn’t see anything else just yet. They think it’s probably a little bit too early so they have booked me in for another scan next week when I’m 7 weeks. No more spotting since last night. Going to be a long week :cry:
My thoughts are with you. Did you track this month? Even tho my LMP was September 5 I used opks and didn’t get a positive until Sept 23 so I know if I had a scan right now I probably wouldn’t see anything either (6w) because of ovulating late.

No I didn’t track really but had ov pains around 20th/21st which matches with the size of the yolk sac really. I’m pleased that the bleeding has stopped, I’m pleased that they’ve actually found something there and it’s not in the wrong place, just have to hope it continues to develop as expected and I get to see that little flicker next Thursday!!!

Like you say you saw something and it’s in the right place. With my 3rd I had an early scan was about 6 weeks and saw the same thing.... had to wait a week to return.... and on return bubs was there with a little heartbeat.

This time round the lady scanning me said a few days at this point can change so much so don’t be alarmed if we don’t see a heartbeat yet.

Hugs for you xx

Fingers crossed to you ! I’m glad your midwife was able to get you a scan so quick !. Hopefully no more spotting now

I had a scan with DD2 seen nothing at first so they thought it was eptopic and couldn’t find the egg anywhere . Went back a week later at 4 weeks 2 days and seen yolk and gestational sac in my uterus. Went back again at 7 weeks 3 days and seen her heart beat ! I was just wondering if maybe you ovulated later than you think ?

Fingers crossed to you ! I’m glad your midwife was able to get you a scan so quick !. Hopefully no more spotting now

I had a scan with DD2 seen nothing at first so they thought it was eptopic and couldn’t find the egg anywhere . Went back a week later at 4 weeks 2 days and seen yolk and gestational sac in my uterus. Went back again at 7 weeks 3 days and seen her heart beat ! I was just wondering if maybe you ovulated later than you think ?
I know, so lucky. My date going from LMP is only out by a day compared to their measurement of yolk sac so I think my ov date is pretty much as I thought. At least I only have to wait a week for a re-scan, their normal protocol is to wait a minimum of 10days but I’m away for half term so the lady reckons doing me in 8 days instead is perfectly justifiable! Haha

Just have a nice easy week now and hope for no more spotting......

Like you say you saw something and it’s in the right place. With my 3rd I had an early scan was about 6 weeks and saw the same thing.... had to wait a week to return.... and on return bubs was there with a little heartbeat.

This time round the lady scanning me said a few days at this point can change so much so don’t be alarmed if we don’t see a heartbeat yet.

Hugs for you xx
Thank you - you’re so right that at this stage a few days can make all the difference! Keeping everything crossed

Good Luck Helen ! Hopefully the week will go quick for you too ! Try and rest up more which I know is easier said than done !

Thank you ladies. All of you!
Now keep me occupied..... hahaha

Is anyone hoping for a certain gender or what do you think the gender will be !?

. Was wanting a boy when we first started TTC (we have 2 girls ) but I am totally excited at the prospect of either sex now ! DH thinks we will have a girl ! I am not sure yet .. both pregnancies with DDs were totally different too
( DD1 was fine no issues DD2 felt sick all the time but actually never vomited !) super excited / nervous !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"