2019 Junebugs

@BellaRosa8302 Usa here too and I was wondering the same thing...

AFM - I am home sick today. I work in an office with a lot of people and they were passing around some kind of bug and well I may have been the last one to get it but it got me finally :( UGH! The headache... I feel like I was hit by a brick. I did however get to sleep 11 hours so that was great but now I feel weird. LOL Hope everyone else is doing well!

Oh no ! Sorry your feeling ill ! Hope your better soon !

I’ve felt really dizzy and light headed today

Hi everybody!!

I got my :bfp: on Sunday. I think my due date will be 16th June. I have no idea when I ovulated but due to getting negative tests on CD31 & CD33 (BFP CD36) I assume it was later, so not sure if my date will be amended/pushed back at my first scan. Hopefully not as my DS’s birthday is 24th!! Really don’t want them having birthdays on the same day!!!

Yes , here in the UK you are given a folder with all your maternity notes in which you bring to all your appointments etc .

I’m in the North West, Sarah and not heard of this app until today !. It will annoy me so much if I have to use the app and the midwife isnt up on her tech lol .
Hey, whereabouts in north west are you? I’m in north wales on the Cheshire border x

Hi everybody!!

I got my :bfp: on Sunday. I think my due date will be 16th June. I have no idea when I ovulated but due to getting negative tests on CD31 & CD33 (BFP CD36) I assume it was later, so not sure if my date will be amended/pushed back at my first scan. Hopefully not as my DS’s birthday is 24th!! Really don’t want them having birthdays on the same day!!!
Hello and congrats!!!!

Hi everybody!!

Welcome and congrats! My due date from our viability scan is my DS’s birthday! hoping for at least a few days difference!

Ok ladies, humour me. This is a bit weird so bear with me......

I’ve always had quite a deep belly button and this morning when I was out of the shower I noticed it was about half as deep as it normally is...... obviously as your baby grows I know belly buttons can change shape and get pushed out etc but to notice a change at 6weeks?!? Really?! Anyone else noticed belly button changes already? (Told you it was a bit weird :rofl:)

Welcome and congrats! My due date from our viability scan is my DS’s birthday! hoping for at least a few days difference!
How many years between them? Ours will be two years apart.

I’ve always had quite a deep belly button and this morning when I was out of the shower I noticed it was about half as deep as it normally is...... obviously as your baby grows I know belly buttons can change shape and get pushed out etc but to notice a change at 6weeks?!? Really?! Anyone else noticed belly button changes already? (Told you it was a bit weird :rofl:)

Haha this made me laugh! (In a nice way!) I can’t say I’ve noticed a difference in my belly button but it could just be bloating xxx

Haha this made me laugh! (In a nice way!) I can’t say I’ve noticed a difference in my belly button but it could just be bloating xxx
Hahaha yes I do feel pretty bloated still can’t say as I’ve noticed a bloating-responsive belly button before but I’ve never really checked :rofl:

Holy sore nipples! 8-[ Haha! What the heck is it about hcg that makes nips so sore lol only other time in my life I've had it was when I was preggo with DS. Other than almost crying when the shower hit me this morning before I realized how sore they were I'm having a lovely little anniversary getaway with DH. Still hard to believe I'm pregnant when we talk about it. Can't wait for the 8 week ultrasound & to tell everyone so it'll seem more real.

Hi everybody!!

Hello, congrats and welcome! I added your name and EDD to our 1st post. :flower:

Holy sore nipples! 8-[ Haha! What the heck is it about hcg that makes nips so sore loly

Oh man me too- super sore boobs in general! I’ve gone up nearly a cupsize already

Last edited:
Hi everybody!!

Welcome and congrats!!

Anyone else having a hard time not playing the first tri mind game of: "Is this pregnancy okay?" I will be 8 weeks tomorrow and I don't get a scan until next monday, but I keep wondering if it's a blighted ovum or missed miscarriage or something. I hate these anxiety ridden thoughts!

I definitely know what you’re talking about. MY belly button did that with DD.

AFM my nausea has slowed down and is almost absent at times (thank god) and I’ve picked up on sore nipples. Not breasts, just nipples! So weird. I had my bloods drawn today and am just waiting for the results. I called 15 minutes ago and they weren’t in and the office closes soon so I was sad but I was told to call back first thing tomorrow. It's so weird, i'm anxious to hear what my levels were even tho i haven't had any bleeding or any symptoms of pregnancy loss. I'm still just so anxious!

How is everyone else feelings.

No symptoms presently. I've been having some sporadic heartburn, but nothing for a few days no, so dunno if it was pg related or not.

I’m so scared. Went to bed last night and started spotting. Pinky/red. Got up this morning and whilst there is nothing there this morning (yet) I am cramping. I feel sick with worry :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->