2019 Junebugs

@helensamantha i think you’re mindset is in the right place and everything will be okay!

AFM just got off the phone with the dr, pregnancy confirmed, level at 5w6d was 5,589. What a beautiful number! With DD it was a little higher (13,000) at the same time but I also think I ovulated late so it may be a couple days behind where I was with her. What were your ladies numbers around this time?

Is anyone hoping for a certain gender or what do you think the gender will be !?

. Was wanting a boy when we first started TTC (we have 2 girls ) but I am totally excited at the prospect of either sex now ! DH thinks we will have a girl ! I am not sure yet .. both pregnancies with DDs were totally different too
( DD1 was fine no issues DD2 felt sick all the time but actually never vomited !) super excited / nervous !!

On one hand, we already have lots of clothing for a boy. And, since him and my older son would be close in age, they'd be ok to bunk together if we end up with a couple more kids and not a lot of bedrooms. lol. Also, I think we'd be waaaaay more in agreement about a boy name than a girl name. But I want a girl soooooo bad. If we ended up with one of each, it'd take the stress off of hoping for and trying to make sure #3 is a girl. So, I guess I'm leaning more towards girl.

Is anyone hoping for a certain gender or what do you think the gender will be !?

. Was wanting a boy when we first started TTC (we have 2 girls ) but I am totally excited at the prospect of either sex now ! DH thinks we will have a girl ! I am not sure yet .. both pregnancies with DDs were totally different too
( DD1 was fine no issues DD2 felt sick all the time but actually never vomited !) super excited / nervous !!

I would love to have a girl so that we have one of each but I have a feeling this one is another boy. Totally fine with that though :) just will struggle as could only ever think of one boys name!!

Pretty - that’s what my. girls are like . They are going to share a room after Christmas and have bunk beds ! They are excited !

If baby No3 is a girl we will struggle with a name too . We did with DDs haha. Both their names end in A so new baby’s will if a girl . Boys name we have had since pregnant with DD1 !

I’m already making a list of baby things we need new steriliser , bottles lol I just can’t help but look at baby things .

I’m happy either way I guess.... I mean room wise a boy may be better? My eldest boy and youngest boy have there own rooms and my girls share. There is a chance we could extend again and get a 5th bedroom??? But that all depends on funds.

As for names.... I absolutely struggle!!! I found the girls easier than the boys.... but this time round I don’t know where to start!!!! Have you ladies any ideas on names?

I have two boys and everyone tells me they hope we have a girl next. After my husband saw what i kept picking up grocery shopping yesterday he said its a girl lol. I honestly just want a healthy baby. I would be so happy either way. We have to start from scratch with baby stuff anyway.

I feel like it's a girl?? But I'm having trouble coming up with a girl name that I love. We have chosen our boy name.... but not settled for a girl. My DD would be over the moon to have a little sister! DS isn't old enough to care yet, lol.

Shanlee, I never had my numbers done, so I really can't weigh in. Sorry hun!

M2C - I think our top 3 boy names are Matthew, Auston, and Liam (William). Decent chance we'll go with Matthew and his first middle name will be my late father's first name (Werner). Not sure what the 2nd middle name would be.

For a girl, I LOOOOVE Emma, but SO isn't a fan. He said the closest he'd get to that would be Emily and he'd call her Lee for short. So, I'm willing to counter offer "Emmalee", so we can both call her what we want.

Hi everyone....

I am back on babyandbump after an ectopic pregnancy this past February. I got my period early last month so I reached out to my RE and did a quick IUI cycle. I got a negative result at 13 dpo...my period never came so I tested again and got a positive test at 18dpo!

My first beta at 18dpo was 318, then my hcg was 964. I go Monday for my first ultrasound. Praying I will see a heartbeat!

M2C - I think our top 3 boy names are Matthew, Auston, and Liam (William). Decent chance we'll go with Matthew and his first middle name will be my late father's first name (Werner). Not sure what the 2nd middle name would be.

For a girl, I LOOOOVE Emma, but SO isn't a fan. He said the closest he'd get to that would be Emily and he'd call her Lee for short. So, I'm willing to counter offer "Emmalee", so we can both call her what we want.

Emily is my fave for a girl :) that or Sophie xx

We had so much trouble picking a boys name last night we would really struggle if this one is another boy! All the nice boy names are taken in my family and I only really like traditional names xx

Welcome Hope! So sorry to hear about your ectopic! H&H 9 months to you for this rainbow baby!

Sarah - YESSSSSS for the names!!! I feel like all the good names are taken by my family and friends too! I'm fairly sure we are going to name the baby Lucas if it is a boy, but we are soooo up in the air for girl names. DH loves Natalie, but I keep thinking of Nat/Natty as nicknames and hate those... I like Ava but I'm not stuck on it.... and I have a new friend whose daughter is my DD's age, and her name is Ava, so I feel a little funny... (even though Ava was going to be my DS's name is he turned out to be a girl - which was way before I met this woman). IDK. We have a few more on the list, but I'm not settled with any of them :wacko:

5 weeks today and nausea & heartburn are making themselves known. It's funny I always said I wanted girls bc I didn't know what I'd do with boys. Then when we were ttc DS I was open to either. This time around everyone assumes I want a girl next, but really it doesn't matter. Dh wants a girl. He wanted DS to be a girl surprisingly. I already have all the boy stuff & clothes so in a way a boy would be easier, but it would be nice to have a girl now. If so I think we'd have one of each and be done. The name thing would be a nightmare with a boy again though. We had the most ridiculous time with naming DS bc my husband is the 5th. His family automatically assumed our son would be the 6th. Um no I'm sorry y'all already have too many and I told DH before we even married if he wanted a x x x the 6th not to marry me. Of course his family said it was all me and treated me like I was an evil witch ending their legacy. It was a mess they were so rude making comments to me, on Facebook, at our gender reveal. To top it off we gave DS MY dad's name as his middle name since my dad had 2 girls and no one named after him. DH's family was not pleased so who knows what'll happen if this one's a boy too.

Hi everyone....

I am back on babyandbump after an ectopic pregnancy this past February. I got my period early last month so I reached out to my RE and did a quick IUI cycle. I got a negative result at 13 dpo...my period never came so I tested again and got a positive test at 18dpo!

My first beta at 18dpo was 318, then my hcg was 964. I go Monday for my first ultrasound. Praying I will see a heartbeat!

Congrats and welcome! Let us know your EDD and we'll add you to the 1st post.

Hi ladies - sorry I haven't been around much, I try to log in during the weekdays to catch any updates for the 1st post but otherwise work has been nuts so I've been working late and by the time I've finished poor Hubs has to cook dinner for everyone. And the last week I've been getting some light nausea around mid-afternoon until dinner time so nothing sounds good except junk. Trying to be good, got some protein drinks and yogurt and such. And looking forward to the weekend, I took Monday off for my birthday and Sunday we'll go to one of my favorite brunch spots. I can't have mimosas like I'd like but I can EAT! :thumbup:

As for gender... I am hoping for a girl somewhat. Even attempted swaying that way only because we have a boy and I've always dreamt of having a little girl with a big brother (I always wanted a protective older brother). Not sure how much I believe you can sway but thought I could try to tip the odds at least. :haha:

But I also wouldn't mind having another boy, I have all the clothes (but I don't really want to go through them all though) and my guy would love a little brother. They could also share a room long term whereas with a boy and girl, that won't last into puberty (although I had to share a room with my twin brothers when I was young, luckily before they hit puberty). But then I'd feel like I'd probably want to try again for a girl but at this point I've run out of room in our little house and I'm 37 so cutting it pretty close.

I'm very anxious to find out because I can't even start to think of names or shop for things we need until I know. Ugh names. So much pressure! With my son I had a short list but hadn't decided until I was almost pushing. But the stars aligned and all these signs made me realize it was the perfect name. Hope that happens again, names are stressful!!

Welcome Hope !

I find names so stressful everyone has an opinion too ! MK my DH is third generation of the same name but luckily it’s one that I love so we don’t have that issue ! Your in laws sound so mean (sorry !) lol .

I’ve no symptoms of pregnancy well unless you count a sore back , makes me feel nervous even though I had no symptoms with DD1 .. hmmm I won’t be able to tell if baby is a boy/girl !

Welcome Hope !

I find names so stressful everyone has an opinion too ! MK my DH is third generation of the same name but luckily it’s one that I love so we don’t have that issue ! Your in laws sound so mean (sorry !) lol .

I’ve no symptoms of pregnancy well unless you count a sore back , makes me feel nervous even though I had no symptoms with DD1 .. hmmm I won’t be able to tell if baby is a boy/girl !

My inlaws are awful. At least I know what to expect from them since we started dating when I was 15 (I'm 28 now) but omg they're freaking insane. :dohh:

Hi everyone....

Welcome back and congrats!

Welcome Hope! So sorry to hear about your ectopic! H&H 9 months to you for this rainbow baby!

Sarah - YESSSSSS for the names!!! I feel like all the good names are taken by my family and friends too! I'm fairly sure we are going to name the baby Lucas if it is a boy, but we are soooo up in the air for girl names. DH loves Natalie, but I keep thinking of Nat/Natty as nicknames and hate those... I like Ava but I'm not stuck on it.... and I have a new friend whose daughter is my DD's age, and her name is Ava, so I feel a little funny... (even though Ava was going to be my DS's name is he turned out to be a girl - which was way before I met this woman). IDK. We have a few more on the list, but I'm not settled with any of them :wacko:
We totally love the name Lucas for a boy too! I am hoping for a girl- which I want to name felicity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->