2019 Junebugs

Thank you. I'm taking the leap. I wrote this big message that i thought got skipped over but then this format changed and it was deleted!!
But I'm here. My miscarriage was June 8 this year and due next year the 10th... Kind of crazy... This one is gonna stay!!

Aww sorry about the heartburn Hoping...I've had a few days like that recently too but it hasn't been too bad. Hope you feel better soon!

Aw sorry about the heartburn! I literally have no symptoms yet! I feel really normal which is so strange!

Got you added to the 1st post crusher! The BnB gods fixed the issue with not being able to edit posts. Phew!

I'm so glad you're here with your rainbow!!! <3

Thank you!
After losing one im thankful for symptoms. I'm not even past af day and about 5dpo was nauseous which I've never had with my babies so early! One time heartburn. My pants feel uncomfortable on my low belly but that might be in my head. Lol

Did you not have any symptoms with the last? It probably isn't in your head because my pants feel the same and have for 2 weeks now lol

Haha with my first 9 years ago i remember sore boobs and tested... Second i was still in the army and fit and only remember moody so i tested. Miscarriage i was bloated right off the bat. This one so far a little bit of everything here and there and low back pain. Im really paranoid this time so i dont want to run and work out anymore. Just gonna sleep until 12 weeks lol
And i want to keep this one a secret for a long while

I can understand. My scan is in one week. I will feel better once I see that HB!

They want to scan me at 6 weeks this time but i think im gonna say no. I dont want a transvaginal one.

hey girls, I am extremely quietly sneaking into your group!
I have had a varied, and difficult history with pregnancy, but we are hoping for lucky number 10 to be our last rainbow baby.
From LMP our due date is the 6th June, but we should know more at our first scan, which should be at 6ish weeks.
p.s this new forum format is crazy! needs some getting used to!x

They only do transvaginal ultrasounds where I am but I have never had any bleeding or issues from it. Knock on wood!

Welcome Doddy!! Hope this baby is a sticky one!!

hey girls, I am extremely quietly sneaking into your group!
I have had a varied, and difficult history with pregnancy, but we are hoping for lucky number 10 to be our last rainbow baby.
From LMP our due date is the 6th June, but we should know more at our first scan, which should be at 6ish weeks.
p.s this new forum format is crazy! needs some getting used to!x

Welcome and congrats doddy! I added you to the 1st post.

They only do transvaginal ultrasounds where I am but I have never had any bleeding or issues from it. Knock on wood!

Welcome Doddy!! Hope this baby is a sticky one!!

Same here! I noticed actually that the tech was on extremely gentle compared to the scans when checking for follicles xx

I don't want to chance it. I'll probably just wait a couple more weeks for the abdominal.

Fair do’s crusher xx I’ve got a viability scan on 10oct at 7 weeks, I’m not sure but I think that will be transvaginal too.
Funny thing is, we haven’t had sex since we found out cos I’m worried about poking my cervix! Lol
Anyone struggling with mood swings? I am proper moody at the minute and totally over reacting with things! My poor DH and DS! Xxx

My moods have been alright for the most part. Sometimes I get a little agitated but I do my best not to let it out or just try to go to bed :) My scan is at 7 weeks as well and I know it will be transvaginal. I have DTD and no bleeding thankfully!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->