• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2019 Junebugs

I had my first scan on Monday. It turns out I am having a cesarean scar pregnancy which is life threatening to me. It can cause severe hemorrhaging, the need for bladder reconstruction and possible hysterectomy. I am devastated but my best option to preserve my fertility is to terminate. I have the worst fertility luck. So sorry to share such sad news. I wish all you mommas a happy and healthy 9 months.

So sorry Hope . Wishing you the best of luck with your health and future TTC journey. Xx

@sarah34 they won’t do our booking appointments where I am until at least 10 weeks, but we do have an initial consultation meeting around 7 weeks to get “in the system” and so they can arrange for dating scan.

I had my follow up viability scan today and I can believe the difference a week makes! From nothing but a yolk sac before to a little bean with a flickering little heartbeat!!! So happy that everything appears ok for the moment, don’t think I will relax properly until after 12 weeks though

Great to read this update from you !!

I had my first scan on Monday. It turns out I am having a cesarean scar pregnancy which is life threatening to me. It can cause severe hemorrhaging, the need for bladder reconstruction and possible hysterectomy. I am devastated but my best option to preserve my fertility is to terminate. I have the worst fertility luck. So sorry to share such sad news. I wish all you mommas a happy and healthy 9 months.

Oh my goodness. I've never heard of this! I'm so so sorry! That's such a terrible position to be in. Best wishes to you hun.

@Hope16 - I'm so so sorry. That is just devastating and so scary. It must be so hard to have to decide this but you're doing what's best for you and your family. Hang in there hon. We'll be around if you need a chat. :hugs:

Hope, huge :hugs: I'm so so sorry you're having to make such a difficult decision! Please be kind to yourself and lots of :dust: for a rainbow baby for you :hug:

AFM, had my first scan & appointment yesterday! HB 179, one little lima bean in there :haha: It's real! Crazy! Might be able to post some pics later - they're not on this computer but I have some on my phone.

Either I have got a stomach bug or morning sickness has just hit me like a truck :sick:

Yay bella! I want to see
Helen I've been nauseous every day but yesterday was my worst! More reeses puffs for me!

I’ve had the odd small bout of nausea but this morning I got up and just been vomiting constantly. Can’t even keep water down let alone a dry cracker!

I just lay on my back trying to breathe until it passes. Yesterday i almost didnt make it though but after about 3 hours i was a little better. Should have probably just thrown up but i really hate throwing up

Ugh Helen & Crusher, hope you're feeling better soon! I hate throwing up too.... added bonus: everytime I vomit, I end up straining so hard that I burst blood vessels all over my face! Yuck! I look awful for about a week or so afterward! When I had my DD, I was vomiting in labor - I'm not sure if this happened during pushing or during vomiting, but I burst a blood vessel in one of my eyes - now THAT was awful looking!!! :cry: DH called it my "zombie eye" :haha:

Oh my gosh bella thats awful! I just keep eating hoping i dont throw up. But i tell ya... To me being sick is a big encouragement for this baby.
My first baby they told me not to eat anything while i was in labor... Lol i had my husband bring me fries and frozen yogurt. Well later when things got real it came back up

Ugh so sorry to the ladies who have been sick. I've had a few nauseous moments and yucky feeling days, but not too bad yet. I threw up during labor too... all they had let me have was orange popsicles though, then I threw up in the middle of them cutting me open for my csection... not good lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->