• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2019 Junebugs

Being sick is awful! I’m feeling your pain! Sweet stuff is not sitting well with me and comes straight back out!

Bella your poor eye!!!!!

Crusher - Oh no!!! Awful!

Mkyer - Their fault for giving you the popsicles?? :haha: Sorry though! I can't imagine puking while having a section :-#

As for mine, my first labor was just 5 hours.... I def didn't eat anything during it (my husband had cooked a steak dinner right before I went into labor & I couldn't touch it). I was puking at home, then again, on the sidewalk, the second I got to the hospital. (Fun right?). I gave birth shortly after I arrived - no more puking thank goodness :haha:

I was pretty much asleep during my pregnancy so I didn't have to deal with all that lol. I reacted a little strongly to my pain meds and slept through about 8 hours of my labor :haha: I'm not doing that this time around!

I keep getting worried the morning sickness will happen while I'm sitting in the school pickup line and have to jump out of the car and throw up at the school lol

I keep getting worried the morning sickness will happen while I'm sitting in the school pickup line and have to jump out of the car and throw up at the school lol

Oh my goodness I've had this thought too! How awful would that be. Lol maybe get some of those Preggie Pops or peppermint candies and leave them in the car. I'm also worried about getting sick in front of my DS and him saying something to my Mom and spoiling the surprise bc we have the kind of relationship where if I had a stomach bug she would have known bc I'd have been whining to her about it :o

We want to surprise our babies after the dating scan so trying not to obviously run to the toilet is tough. I’ve nearly been caught out a few times as mummy’s aren’t allowed to go to the toilet on there own :haha:

My fear is being in the queue outside the door and having nowhere to run and being sick on the school playground in front of all the parents !

Seems I worked my due date out wrong . Did it based off a 28 day cycle not sure why as I have a 25/26 day cycle .. doh lol .

My last cycle before BFP was 26 days so I’m going with that until my scan which puts me at 6 weeks 4 days ! Woohoo hope I don’t lose those two extra days lol . Due date 18 June

Today dh and I walked a 5k run/walk and I spotted a little afterwards. Not much, I'm not concerned at all as I know it's normal at this point, but is it possible the 5k might have caused it? I'm planning on continuing at the gym 3 days a week but now I'm thinking I need to hold off until 2nd tri.

Today dh and I walked a 5k run/walk and I spotted a little afterwards. Not much, I'm not concerned at all as I know it's normal at this point, but is it possible the 5k might have caused it? I'm planning on continuing at the gym 3 days a week but now I'm thinking I need to hold off until 2nd tri.

In that case it might be worth a call to the dr for advice. Probably no biggie, but just to know how to proceed with working out. I've always heard if you did it before becoming pregnant you can do it while pregnant as long as you give yourself a break/slow down if you get too uncomfortable, dizzy, or are breathing too hard to hold a conversation. However if you're having spotting I think you're supposed to take it easy, at the same time staying healthy and not gaining too much weight too early is important too.

Yeah I'm having some pretty bad cramping right now but the thing with that is ever since I had my gallbladder removed I get random cramps that feel exactly like this. So now idk what's cramping. I'm definitely going to talk to to them about it after this little episode.

Maybe it was just a bit too much for you on this particular day. Speak to your midwife maybe hold fire on anymore excercise / walking for a few days and see how you feel . Pregnancy may make those gall bladder cramps / twinges arose as everything stretches . Hope you feel better soon

Texting my SIL last night general chit chat and then she tells me she just found out she’s pregnant and she’s 5 weeks. I’m currently 6 weeks 5 days ( There are only 2 weeks between her son and my DD2 . I announced/found out before her so I have had to share a pregnancy with her before ) was kinda looking forward to having this one to myself but hey ho lol .

Anyhow says they are not telling anyone else until 12 weeks , same time we planned .

Would you announce to them now she’s pregnant or keep until 12 weeks , just wanted opinions really. I didn’t want to announce until 12 weeks when we know all Is ok (DD2 was potential ectopic and most people know about the pregnancy made it even More stressful )

Last edited:
7 weeks, god time is dragging! I felt a bit nauseated on Monday and Tuesday, nothing since really.
Sleeping badly, really lightly plus multiple toilet trips, noisy weather, children bed hopping and a cat that likes to sleep on my head or as close as possible.
I’m so cranky! The house, the mess, everyone in my house, it’s all grating on me. I’m still hiding in bed this morning, kids are demanding Halloween decorations... need some zen space!

@Babybump87 I’d stick to your plan of announcing when you had planned too. After the worry of eptopic with your last I can see why you want to wait so do as you planned I say!!!

@Mark&Annie i feel the same!!!! Feeling like a bag of crap, kids wanna carve pumpkins.... I too have a cat that sleeps right next to my head and every time he thinks I’m awake is purring in my face for fuss!!! Argh!!!!!

Hope you're feeling better today @DaTucker and the spotting stopped. I haven't been working out since right after I first found out. Mostly though because I've been so busy with work but also I'm afraid to spot. I'm thinking I'll take it easy for now except for some yoga maybe and then 2nd tri I'll work out a little bit more.

I'm right there too @Mark&Annie, been so hormonal and stressed. Part work, part pregnancy for me I think. Canceled my own birthday celebration last weekend and stayed home feeling sorry for myself like a child. :haha: Feeling a bit better this weekend, trying not to expect much of myself.

I was running and working out a lot before finding out and wanted to keep doing that but the scare from the last miscarriage had me stopping immediately. I havent done anything but be lazy. I hope to walk and work out come second tri so we'll see.
I had to tell my senior chief at work last night. So much for waiting til 12 weeks. They had just finished the floor downstairs with some shellac overcoat crap and it stunk up our whole area. I went into his office and was like.... How bad is this stuff we are smelling for like.... Our health? He immediately looked at my tummy and was like are you? Yup! So he got me a big fan and put it in the window and asked if that was enough. Seemed like it but i froze all night. Hope inhaling whatever that was didnt hurt the baby

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->