• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2019 Junebugs

Aww that was very nice of your boss Crusher so thoughtful !

SIL has announced her pregnancy to everyone! We are still sticking with not telling until 12 weeks!

I am sooooo feeling nausea today at an all time high. I wish I could throw up. PLEASE JUST COME OUT!!! The coming up to my throat and going back down is just ridiculous. I read just now that at 9 weeks HCG is at it's peak level so that totally makes sense as to why I am feeling so close to vomiting last two days! Hope everyone is doing well! I ended up catching a cold bug that was going around work so the dry coughing is also not helping my feelings of needing to vomit. COME ON 12 WEEKS!

@Babybump87 so sorry SIL is pregnant with you again... I totally get wanting to be the only one pregnant in the family for a change and she announced it real fast didn't she.. .geez! HUGS!

@Babybump87 so sorry SIL is pregnant with you again... I totally get wanting to be the only one pregnant in the family for a change and she announced it real fast didn't she.. .geez! HUGS!

Thanks Hoping ! It’s just one of those things I guess! Yeah no messing around there haha ! X

Sorry I’m venting today !!

How do you deal with other pregnant family members wanting same names as you?!

We have had a boys name picked out which is special to us since I was pregnant with DD1 . Which everyone knows . SIL tells me last night if thier baby is a boy they are having the same name but as a first name and then tells me she’s picked the same middle name as DD2s !

I’ve gently reminded her that it’s DD2s middle name but can’t say on the boys name because they don’t know I’m pregnant yet !
Sorry but she’s really irritating me ! Maybe I’m just getting too worked up about it .

Oh no sorry your feeling so ill Hoping ! Sometimes it’s best for it just to come out aye !! X

Last edited:
Oh no babybump! I would outright tell her - that was the name that we had chosen for a boy for our first pregnancy, and if we ever have a boy (which we hope we do someday) we would like to use that name. I actually had a similar situation.. .. We had chosen Jacob as a boy name for our first baby, but she ended up being a girl. Then my brother got a dog and wanted to name him "Jake." I was really upset seeing as Jake is a nickname for Jacob and we were still hopeful that we would eventually have a boy. Well, I called my sister all upset over it and she called my brother for me.... my brother changed his dog's name to "Brady" so all was okay. But... then my sister had a boy and named him Jayce Michael (Not knowing that we were going to name our son Jacob Michael). In that case, we ended up changing our middle name, and we're actually happier with it (Jacob Henrik - Henrik was my maternal grandfather's name and DH loves it, so it was a win-win).

As for using DD's middle name, I wouldn't be too worried about it? We have Madelyn Grace (and my brother has an Audrey Grace) and we have Jacob Henrik (and my cousin has a Mattias Henrik). Just IMO, Jayce Michael and Jacob Michael were just too similar. Hopefully your first names aren't too similar. Names can be SO tricky!!!! Big :hug: to you!

Oops, meant to post my weekly update in my journal. But I'm so excited, my real life bestie just got her :bfp: and is due July 6th but may end up with a Junebug as well. Hope you all don't mind if I invite her to join us?

Last edited:
Sorry I’m venting today !!

How do you deal with other pregnant family members wanting same names as you?!

We have had a boys name picked out which is special to us since I was pregnant with DD1 . Which everyone knows . SIL tells me last night if thier baby is a boy they are having the same name but as a first name and then tells me she’s picked the same middle name as DD2s !

I’ve gently reminded her that it’s DD2s middle name but can’t say on the boys name because they don’t know I’m pregnant yet !
Sorry but she’s really irritating me ! Maybe I’m just getting too worked up about it .

Oh no sorry your feeling so ill Hoping ! Sometimes it’s best for it just to come out aye !! X

Don’t worry about it! You are due first so just use the name you like and if it happens to be the name she wanted then it’s tough luck! Personally I wouldn’t worry about the middle name but with first names it’s first come first served in my opinion!

I love Emily for a girl and my best friend said that her top name for a girl is Emily too however she has a niece called Emma so luckily I don’t think she would want to use it. However if she did, I am pregnant and she isn’t so....

Sorry if I sound like a complete biatch!!!

Ugh sorry about the name drama

My DH has to work on Halloween so my Mom has said she's going to come over and go with me to take my DS trick or treating, which is nice but I'm dreading being around her for that long and walking around my neighborhood for a couple of hours and having to hide being pregnant. Of course I've felt sick every day this week and I'll have to find something loose to wear that hides the fact that I'm already getting a little belly. :wacko:

Bella that must have been frustrating for you at the time ! Im glad you found a name you both love ! Totally agree names can be sooo tricky !! I just don’t want our babies , should they be boys and given how close to each other they will be born to have the same first / middle name !

Hopefully our baby will come first and I will have dabs on any name haha ! Just frustrated me ! Haha Sarah not a biatch at all I am totally adopting your way of thinking , we are pregnant first! I’m sure there will be more drama to come!

Oh wow MK good luck keeping baby a secret !

Actually forgot to tell my news !

Went for a scan this evening on my ovary checking for a cyst .. lady advised she wouldn’t check anything to do with the pregnancy... two seconds later she goes wow I can see a strong flickering heartbeat and turns the screen round points out the gestational sac, baby and a strong flickering heartbeat !! I am sooo over the moon!!

Couldn’t give me any measurements as the machine she was using couldn’t do them !

Actually forgot to tell my news !

Went for a scan this evening on my ovary checking for a cyst .. lady advised she wouldn’t check anything to do with the pregnancy... two seconds later she goes wow I can see a strong flickering heartbeat and turns the screen round points out the gestational sac, baby and a strong flickering heartbeat !! I am sooo over the moon!!

Couldn’t give me any measurements as the machine she was using couldn’t do them !

Aww yay! Nothing better than seeing that heartbeat for the first time!

Sure can't wait for the end of "morning sickness." I barely had it with my son and I feel so drained this time around! I keep apologizing to him when I can't play with him long bc I feel like I'm gonna be sick all over the place. The funny thing is years ago he asked about my c-section so he knows how he came into the world. Every day he asks if the baby is big enough to be cut out of my tummy yet lol.

Did any of you have different symptoms with each of your pregnancies and end up with different genders? I sure would love a girl and it would make sense a girl would be kicking my butt lol.

I have to boys. I was soooo happy all the time. Normally a happy person but was so happy just to be pregnant. Hes a sweet little boy. Second one i was happy but soo emotional my husband and i thought it was gonna be a girl. Hubs dodnt even believe the ultrasound. Not until he came out did he believe it was a boy! But hes a little rascal. Got some red tint to his hair and major booger. Lol this time ive been nauseous every day since like 5dpo. I have no idea what to expect this time. Lol

Yes we are delighted !!

DaTucker - I had no morning sickness , nausea nothing with DD1 . DD2 felt nauseas everyday to the point I thought she was going to be a boy as the pregnancies were completely different in every way ! So this time round I won’t be able to tell going by symptoms !

I just feel a bit ikky on and off, was the same pretty much for all three, though I was so desperate for a daughter last time, I think I may have convinced myself it was worse with her. I don’t know!
I usually just eat when I feel sick, then it goes away! Been taking folate and floradix regularly, they say B vitamins are a factor in morning sickness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->