• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2019 Junebugs

Oops, meant to post my weekly update in my journal. But I'm so excited, my real life bestie just got her :bfp: and is due July 6th but may end up with a Junebug as well. Hope you all don't mind if I invite her to join us?
Exciting, Ms JJ!!

Im not gonna lie ladies... Im wearing maternity pants out today. They just feel so much more comfortable!!

Hi ladies. Been kinda MIA for a while. Life's just been kinda busy recently and I've been tired. Also been stressing over Halloween and how everyone is gonna take the news.

Can't remember who brought it up, but in terms of people using a name you wanted before you could, that's definitely a dick move and it should be addressed.

Hope everyone is doing ok. I have an appt on Nov 5, where I should be getting my requisition for a dating scan. FX I can get that scheduled for Sat. Nov 10 and then I can tell SO.

Sorry to post about bad news .

My SIL has had a miscarriage . Hospital said they were surprised she managed to pull a positive preganacy test. Said she was very early only about 4 weeks. Feel really sad for her:-(

@redbrick80 Welcome and congrats! I added your name and EDD to our 1st post. :flower:

@crusherwife44 I would totally be wearing maternity pants right now too but luckily almost everything I own is elastic. :haha:

I see the dino.
Lol i wear sweats at home but going out almost always jeans and they are so uncomfortable now. My uniform pants for work dont fit anymore. But i dont want anyone to know yet so idk what to do about that. I guess ill just turn my air by my desk farther down and wear my jacket the whole time.

I rolled up to ds's school this morning wearing lularoe leffings, a baggy sweater, and my unbrushed hair thrown under a hat lol. I'm usually pretty polished so the teachers looked at me crazy. I was way too tired and sick to bother.

Thanks ladies . The have noted it on her medical records as a chemical pregnancy and think she was only about 4 weeks. Make you realise how precious our pregnancies are .

Haha DaTucker your post made me chuckle. That’s me every morning hair and make up done! I know there will be a time I will drop DDs off looking like I just rolled out of bed !

IT is probably just my work computer blocking certain things. I wouldn't worry about it. This morning on my personal laptop my signature wasn't even showing up for a moment when I posted so no clue what is going on lol

@Hoping4numbr3 - Oh that explains it! My work computer blocks stuff too so I just use my personal laptop (I work from home).

JJ - This is nothing. I kept my first pregnancy from him and my mom for like 24 weeks. For years, he'd said he didn't want kids and we had a trip planned for March '17 and I didn't wanna tell him before that and risk him being mad and saying I couldn't go anymore. This time, at least I know he's more chill about having a kid and he's been on the fence about wanting another. Also, in my life, it seems like lots of times when I get excited about something or tell a bunch of people, the thing doesn't happen and I'm left feeling hurt and like an idiot. So, I definitely follow the "don't announce until the first trimester is done" rule.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->