2019 Junebugs

Sorry, I've been absent lately. Been so busy with work and then this week there was a mass shooting in my hometown in the place I learned to swing dance many years ago and now a massive fire. Luckily we're safe where we are now except for a ton of smoke so I have my air filters going and have to wear a mask when I'm outside. Just very emotional to watch all of this happen to my usual sleepy hometown.

Sorry, I've been absent lately. Been so busy with work and then this week there was a mass shooting in my hometown in the place I learned to swing dance many years ago and now a massive fire. Luckily we're safe where we are now except for a ton of smoke so I have my air filters going and have to wear a mask when I'm outside. Just very emotional to watch all of this happen to my usual sleepy hometown.

Horrific the shooting such a waste of life.
been keeping up to date with the fires over there looks horrendous ! Stay safe ! X

Flipping heck! Saw on the news this morning, awful!! Xxx

Aww another amazing scan !

The wait for my 12 week scan is killing me haha

Yeah I'm not exactly happy about the circumstances, but at least I got to see baby earlier than planned! <3 My next appt is Dec 7th for 12 week NT scan ultrasound

Well, I had my dating scan yesterday, but it was pretty underwhelming. SO had to wait in the waiting room while I went in first. The tech asked me when my LMP was and then started moving the wand around, taking pics, not saying anything. After a few mins, she's like "ok, I'll go get your husband" (which I think is annoying when people make that assumption; I don't have a ring on my finger). He comes in, she tilts the screen so we can both see and shows my bladder, my uterus, the fetus and the heartbeat and that's it. She doesn't tell me the BMP and when I ask her what I'm measuring at, she says the tech will tell me. And then we leave. So annoying. And I'm not even going back to my Dr any more. I'm starting with a MW in 10 days. So, hopefully they'll transfer all the info.

45917256_2079601335433674_2281292181580808192_n.jpg

@PrettyInInk42 love the scan! I’m sorry you didn’t have the best time. My early scans have been a mixed bag... either really helpful or just rubbish. Hopefully your midwife will have the info you need.... but frustrating though!

Oh no Pretty sorry your scan didn’t go as planned! Things like that can ruin the excitement too !

How rude not to tell you any information at all I would be so annoyed . Hope you have a better expierence with your midwife

So I already have two beautiful girls and I can’t help but feel people will be dissapointed if this baby is a girl too. All I have heard (now word has gone around) is baby is defiantly going to be a boy this time, are you hoping for a boy , does DH want a boy , were you trying for a boy ! Ermmm no no! Seriously what’s with people.

Does anyone else feel like this ?

Babybump i will get that with a girl. I have two boys. Thats how it was with the one i lost and honestly id be happy with either and now especially after losing one... I just want a healthy baby. Hubs is already saying its a girl cuz im super moody. But no one else knows. They just know im moody.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->