• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2019 Junebugs

You guys!!!! I got my NIPT test results back! Genetically all is well and we're having a...

GIRL!!! :pink::cloud9:

We are totally over the moon. I was sobbing on the phone to my ObGyn. :haha:

Congratulations !!

You guys!!!! I got my NIPT test results back! Genetically all is well and we're having a...

GIRL!!! :pink::cloud9:

We are totally over the moon. I was sobbing on the phone to my ObGyn. :haha:
Awe!!! So excited for you! \\:D/

Some is definitely still bloat, but I feel like I've "popped" in the past couple of days. All of a sudden my pants are tighter and my belly has a rounder appearance. So glad we're starting to tell people bc between my boobs & belly it's starting to get obvious! :haha: I love love love that although he's only 3 and obviously doesn't fully understand, my DS somewhat "gets it" and is asking questions and kissed my belly goodnight the other night. <3 :cloud9:

Congrats, JJ.

And you better change my EDD. Just got my dating scan results back today. FML! -.-

IMG_20181113_2158409.jpg

Yay for gender!!

Anyone experiencing cravings or going off stuff yet

I'm craving cold drinks but only squash or pure orange have completely gone off soda and I used to live on the stuff.

I don't know.if it cos I'm so warm all the time, hubby hates it um sleeping with a fan on and it's only around 3 degrees at night, he's got layers on lol but I want ice cream and cold drinks

Emz I’m craving cheese !! Didn’t grave a thing in my last two pregnancies . All I can think of is cheese crackers , cheese on toast lol crazy ! I can’t stand lumpy foods either makes my gagging worse .

Oh no your poor hubby! He has to compromise giving what you going through haha! Give him a water bottle .

Emz I’m craving cheese !! Didn’t grave a thing in my last two pregnancies . All I can think of is cheese crackers , cheese on toast lol crazy ! I can’t stand lumpy foods either makes my gagging worse .

Oh no your poor hubby! He has to compromise giving what you going through haha! Give him a water bottle .
Omg I want nothing but cheese too!!!

Waaa guys the nausea!! I’ve never been this queasy with any of them :’( Its like I’m hungover all day, but not enough to puke. I wish i could. If I’m too hungry I feel sick, if I’m too full, sick, bus; sick, car;sick. Only place I’m ok is in bed with a hot water bottle and a drink of lemon water. Maybe I’m too old for this. It’s my wedding anniversary today and all I want is for Mark to get home and cook for the kids do I can stay in bed!

Congrats Mrs.JJ so happy for you!!

Ugggh lumpy foods gross. I have a major aversion to cooked veggies and I'm craving meat! We keep joking baby is a carnivore. Probably means I'm anemic but wish I was eating more veggies

Ohh interesting!! Are you finding out the sex of your baby ?!x

Happy Anniversary Mark&Annie !
Just eaten a jacket potato with cottage cheese for tea too!

I’m totally undecided about finding out the sex, one minute I’m totally up for it the next I don’t want to. We didn’t find out with my daughter, we had the nice surprise at the end and that was amazing. I’d kind of like the same again, but I don’t know if we should be more “practical with the planning” this time and find out.......decisions decision!! Are you going to find out? Will be interesting if we have he same colour bump with the cheese thing! Hahaha

Just eaten a jacket potato with cottage cheese for tea too!

I’m totally undecided about finding out the sex, one minute I’m totally up for it the next I don’t want to. We didn’t find out with my daughter, we had the nice surprise at the end and that was amazing. I’d kind of like the same again, but I don’t know if we should be more “practical with the planning” this time and find out.......decisions decision!! Are you going to find out? Will be interesting if we have he same colour bump with the cheese thing! Hahaha

I’m torn now I was dead set on finding out but now I am totally unsure !! We found out with DD2 as we just couldn’t wait. I really enjoyed the surprise with DD1 arghhh we still have loads of time to decide haha ! Have you got a date for your 12 week scan ? We can compare now we have the cheese thing going on haha .

I’m torn now I was dead set on finding out but now I am totally unsure !! We found out with DD2 as we just couldn’t wait. I really enjoyed the surprise with DD1 arghhh we still have loads of time to decide haha ! Have you got a date for your 12 week scan ? We can compare now we have the cheese thing going on haha .
Yes my “12 week scan” is more like 13 weeks! 5th Dec it’s booked for, another 3 looooooong weeks to wait!

Past couple of days I have also started eating a lot of satsumas.....something I did around this stage with my daughter too!

I was referred to out gps midwife over 2 weeks ago and she finally got back to me and my booking in app I'll be nearly 10 weeks. Apprenrly that's normal practice for 2nd or more babies in the uk (this is 3rd) hoping they doesn't mean my 12 week scan isn't going to be later I want to see my raspberry again soon

Ahh ok then. Was worried as had both my son's booking in app at around 8 weeks

Yes my “12 week scan” is more like 13 weeks! 5th Dec it’s booked for, another 3 looooooong weeks to wait!

Past couple of days I have also started eating a lot of satsumas.....something I did around this stage with my daughter too!

Yeah I will be around 12 weeks 6 days when I have mine (10 December ) It’s dragging now , but have a busy few weeks , I just wanna see a healthy baby!

Ohh how interesting I just cannot tell this time around what sex the baby will be mind you I couldn’t tell with the girls haha so much for mother’s intuition!

@emzeebob im in the uk. I had my midwife booking in last Tuesday and had my scan date through in the Wednesday! But I had to fill in a self referral form online when I booked in with the midwife so not sure if that’s why I got my scan date so quick. I go this coming Tuesday so I’ll be 11+5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->