• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2019 Junebugs

I guess we best toughen up then Crusher, it’s gonna be a long few months lol . Sorry for your previous loss x .

Are you going to find out the sex of your baby? We found out with DD2, in two minds this time around . I liked the surprise with DD1 but then I liked being so organised for DD2 and I just had to know !

Same, we have 1 birth son, are adopting a boy soon, and have fostered 4 other boys in the past 2 years, so everybody who knows keeps saying, "It's a girl, y'all need a girl!!" While I would love a girl I also would love another boy. I just know if this little one is a boy I'm going to hear all about how we have to try again for a girl, and oh no it must be disappointing. We're just happy to be having another of our own, boy or girl!

Have any of you been diagnosed with hyperemesis before? I'm starting to think I have it and I'm planning on bringing it up at my appointment on Thursday. I have nonstop nausea but I can't take medicine for it because it knocks me out. I already have horrible fatigue. Last night I slept 14 hours, woke up at 10:30, slept 12-3:30, napped here and there until 7:30 which is when I got back in bed and I'm fighting sleep again. Doesn't that seem excessive? I get light headed, my body feels extremely heavy, I can't drink enough water bc it makes me feel worse. My house hasn't been cleaned in 3 weeks bc I can't get the energy to do it. I literally clean for 10 minutes and have to sit down to rest. I have a 4 year old and 1 year old that need my attention, and of course just taking care of their basic needs isn't enough. My poor 4 year old looks so sad when mommy can't get off the couch more than a few minutes to play with him. I'm getting so frustrated and just need this firdt trimester to hurry up.

Sorry for the long post, I just don't have many people to talk to about this right now.

Ill find out what this one is. My schedule at work keeps changing so idk when ill get in. They couldnt get me an appt until im 13 weeks in the first place. We'll see what happens. How are they so busy?
I slept like that for a couple weeks ago but am feeling better now. I still sleep a lot but not nearly as much

@DaTucker i would have a word with your dr but I’m feeling exactly the same. The only meal I don’t throw up is my breakfast. Fluid makes me throw up and so does food after breakfast. My midwife said I have ketones in my urine because I’m not drinking enough but that’s all she said. I feel your pain because it’s really hard to have any energy do to anything. Definitely talk to your dr as they might be able to suggest something. It’s tough Mumma! Hugs for you xx

@DaTucker perhaps ask about having your iron level checked as well? I hope you get some relief soon. I feel tired in the day time sometimes but I can stay awake until 10 pm like normal. I do pass out when I finally close my eyes. My other two pregnancies I was a lot more tired this one not as much... it’s off and on but I’m not motivated to do much and walking around I get winded and my heart beats fast quicker now.

Have any of you been diagnosed with hyperemesis before? I'm starting to think I have it and I'm planning on bringing it up at my appointment on Thursday. I have nonstop nausea but I can't take medicine for it because it knocks me out. I already have horrible fatigue. Last night I slept 14 hours, woke up at 10:30, slept 12-3:30, napped here and there until 7:30 which is when I got back in bed and I'm fighting sleep again. Doesn't that seem excessive? I get light headed, my body feels extremely heavy, I can't drink enough water bc it makes me feel worse. My house hasn't been cleaned in 3 weeks bc I can't get the energy to do it. I literally clean for 10 minutes and have to sit down to rest. I have a 4 year old and 1 year old that need my attention, and of course just taking care of their basic needs isn't enough. My poor 4 year old looks so sad when mommy can't get off the couch more than a few minutes to play with him. I'm getting so frustrated and just need this firdt trimester to hurry up.

Sorry for the long post, I just don't have many people to talk to about this right now.
Definitely talk to your doc. I have a dear friend who has had this with every pregnancy and she makes it through on a portable IV. It's the only way she can keep any weight on for the baby. Don't suffer through without asking for help! We all need extra help. I don't have severe sickness in pregnancy, but I do have the extreme exhaustion in the first trimester. I am almost 11 weeks now and am starting to sleep and wake a little better. Hope you feel better soon!

@DaTucker - I would definitely talk to the doc, that doesn't sound good. Hope you and @Mummy2Corban start feeling better soon!

AFM, it's been a week since my blood draw and I'm dyyyyyyying for the results. Hopefully mid-week the doc will call. In the meantime, I get to deal with one of the most pleasant pregnancy symptoms... a hemorrhoid. Fucking kill me. I can't bend over, I can barely get up and down and can't sleep for shit. And now it's bleeding. :sad2:

@DaTucker - I would definitely talk to the doc, that doesn't sound good. Hope you and @Mummy2Corban start feeling better soon!

AFM, it's been a week since my blood draw and I'm dyyyyyyying for the results. Hopefully mid-week the doc will call. In the meantime, I get to deal with one of the most pleasant pregnancy symptoms... a hemorrhoid. Fucking kill me. I can't bend over, I can barely get up and down and can't sleep for shit. And now it's bleeding. :sad2:
So sorry, Mrs. JJ! That's awful...

Hello :hi:

Can i join please. I've had so many scans the last few weeks but we finally got to see my little berry in the sac. I'm 7w1d edd is 30th June

I've been having lots random pinching pain so they've been scanning me weekly but only thing they can think of is baby had implanted on my section scar so I'll just have to put up with the pain :-k

So I'm at uni in my.2nd year of my education degree with 2 boys jayxob who's 7 who has asd and marley who is nearly 4.
Im having no symptoms whixh is freaking me out because with my boys and 2 mcs I had I was sick before my period was missed,

This one I'm a bit spotty faced and that's it

Still waiting for my midwife to send me a booking in appointment but guessing as it's my 3rd I won't see her much.

Loved seeing my berry today, don't want to jinx it but tech told me baby and placenta are on the left side so wondering if this maybe my princess.

Happy and healthy 9 months lovelies can't wait to get to know you. I'm in based btw

Xxxxx:-=

Hello :hi:

Can i join please. I've had so many scans the last few weeks but we finally got to see my little berry in the sac. I'm 7w1d edd is 30th June

I've been having lots random pinching pain so they've been scanning me weekly but only thing they can think of is baby had implanted on my section scar so I'll just have to put up with the pain :-k

So I'm at uni in my.2nd year of my education degree with 2 boys jayxob who's 7 who has asd and marley who is nearly 4.
Im having no symptoms whixh is freaking me out because with my boys and 2 mcs I had I was sick before my period was missed,

This one I'm a bit spotty faced and that's it

Still waiting for my midwife to send me a booking in appointment but guessing as it's my 3rd I won't see her much.

Loved seeing my berry today, don't want to jinx it but tech told me baby and placenta are on the left side so wondering if this maybe my princess.

Happy and healthy 9 months lovelies can't wait to get to know you. I'm in based btw

Xxxxx:-=

Welcome and congrats! I added your name and your EDD to our 1st page. :flower:

Had my booking appointment today, my “new” midwife was off sick and the replacement midwife covering her was the same midwife I had 7years ago with my daughter! It was a lovely surprise, she remembered me and our house and my partner and the name of my daughter and everything. She’d even filled in half the paperwork ready for when I arrived so there was less crap to do during the appointment! So pleased I saw her again.....(secretly hoping the new midwife stays off sick, haha)

@helensamantha how lovely is that. It’s so nice to see a midwife you know. I was hoping for the midwife that I had with Iya and Cooper but they had a change around. Exciting stuff! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->