• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2019 Junebugs

Yeah I will be around 12 weeks 6 days when I have mine (10 December ) It’s dragging now , but have a busy few weeks , I just wanna see a healthy baby!

Ohh how interesting I just cannot tell this time around what sex the baby will be mind you I couldn’t tell with the girls haha so much for mother’s intuition!

Same here! I will be 12+4 when I have my scan next Thursday, I tried to get it rebooked for earlier in the week but they were fully booked.
I have had a couple of early scans though because of bleeding so I have probably got more pics of this little one that I did my first!!

I just want the scan to hurry up now so we can tell our son about new baby. He is going to be so excited.

We will definitely be finding out what this one is. We found out with my son and for me I think it helps me bond with baby before they are born. Plus I may have to buy more stuff if its a girl!

My nausea seems to have really ramped up again the last couple of days. I have actually been sick which hadn't happened this whole pregnancy! I thought it was supposed to get better around 12 weeks not worse!

WOW! I missed a lot! I've been sick, then my son got sick.... and now my daughter is sick. Plus, I'm dealing with my husband having "man flu" :haha:

Babybump - I am EXACTLY THE SAME as you. DD was a surprise, DS's gender was not. I loved the surprise with DD and the organization with DS. We always said baby #3 would be another surprise as we're prepared for either gender, but we're having second thoughts. I'm also thinking it may be better for DD to know ahead of time because if she gets into her head that it's one gender and it turns out to be the other, I'd hate to have the first time she meets baby to be a sobbing mess of sad emotions. Plus the organization... IDK. Maybe I just want an excuse to find out :haha:

My blood test results came back - baby is low risk for everything! :cloud9: And of course I could have found out the gender.... but said not yet because we're still undecided :wacko:

MrsJJ - CONGRATS ON THE GIRL! That's amazing! I love having one of each <3

Someone (I can't recall who - sorry!) spoke about Hyperemesis Gravidium (that is probably totally butchered for spelling). I have friends who have had it and they cannot keep anything down - it's CONSTANT puking - not being able to hold ANYTHING down - and being unable to care for yourself. If that's how you feel, definitely speak with your doctor about it. And actually, speak with your doctor about it anyway. I had constant nausea and I'm on meds for it. If one med doesn't work, they can always try another. Don't be afraid to ask <3

Hope everyone is well! :flower:

12 weeks today and my next appt was supposed to be the 20th but I have now switched over to my husbands insurance and it is already causing me headaches. Place I had to pick due to the least TERRIBLE reviews had me hold for 15 mins to try to get an appt so I had to hang up and call back again on my lunch break. Now I have an appt with them but will be 14 weeks when I go there. I guess I wont be getting the genetic testing now which honestly isn't that big of a deal. I didn't do it with my other two either. Nausea seems to be going down so that is good. Can't wait to be able to start feeling this cutie! :)

Omg. I just realized my scan looks like Eva from the Wall-e movie and we are actually planning on naming a girl Evelyn and calling her Evie. It's meant to be!

Omg. I just realized my scan looks like Eva from the Wall-e movie and we are actually planning on naming a girl Evelyn and calling her Evie. It's meant to be!

@DaTucker ah that’s just the cutest! Eveeeee... love that film. Also love your chosen names... sounds like they were meant to be! X

Today I will be productive. If I write it here I have to, right?!
Yesterday I stayed home, I kept the kids off school and I called in sick to work. I have been so sick and tired and broken. I have no car at the moment and doing everything on public transport nearly broke me this week. So I rested, all day. I feel so much better! But I must use it, I must do some housework and laundry as I must go to work tomorrow!

Still haven’t heard from MW, wondering if I should call and see if they have an appointment date for me yet!

Omg was feeling absolutely fine up till today,

Woke up ok just my face looks like a teenager spots everywhere, had breakfast within 5 mins breakfast came back up, had some water that came back up, settled on the sofa with my 3 year old to chill out, after about an hour I tried sips of water, nope that came up to.

I feel fine in my.self.no nausea or stomach ache or anything so don't think it's a bug.

Hoping - Awwwww sorry you're having such issues with insurance & getting a new doctor. That's rough :hugs: Hope things go easier on you from here on out!

DaTucker - Sweet scan & love the name reference to the pic! Love that name <3

Mark&Annie - Glad you got some rest time. Hoping that you are as productive as you can be today :flower:

Emzee - Not fun!!! If it continues, maybe speak to your doctor about what you can do? Mine put me on meds and while it's not 100% gone, it's so much better <3

AFM - My entire household is still sick. Now we have snow everywhere and poor DD is SO excited and wants to play in it... but with 102 fever, she just can't. She's devastated & I feel bad for her since this is an early snow & who knows when we'll get more (or how long this one will last).

Starting to get excited about telling my kids about baby next week! Any ideas for how to surprise them with the news?? They're 5 & 2 :)

@BellaRosa8302 Sorry about the sick household! Hope it passes soon :( Not sure how to tell the kiddos I already had told mine when I found out by accident cuz they were there when I took the pregnancy test lol

Hoping - Awwwww sorry you're having such issues with insurance & getting a new doctor. That's rough :hugs: Hope things go easier on you from here on out!

DaTucker - Sweet scan & love the name reference to the pic! Love that name <3

Mark&Annie - Glad you got some rest time. Hoping that you are as productive as you can be today :flower:

Emzee - Not fun!!! If it continues, maybe speak to your doctor about what you can do? Mine put me on meds and while it's not 100% gone, it's so much better <3

AFM - My entire household is still sick. Now we have snow everywhere and poor DD is SO excited and wants to play in it... but with 102 fever, she just can't. She's devastated & I feel bad for her since this is an early snow & who knows when we'll get more (or how long this one will last).

Starting to get excited about telling my kids about baby next week! Any ideas for how to surprise them with the news?? They're 5 & 2 :)

Boo for the sickness! Hope it passes. My DS has had a cough/runny nose off and on for 2 weeks now and was up all night coughing. My nose is super stuffy so I'm probably getting it too. For him we gave him a book about being a big brother to tell him.

@PrettyInInk42 - That's a pretty big change in EDD! I updated it on the 1st post.

@Hoping4numbr3 - Yes, Hubs is VERY excited. He gets a Daddy's girl now. <3

@BellaRosa8302 - I'm so excited I get to have one of each!! This is probably our last and I was really hoping I'd get the experience of raising a boy and a girl.

@DaTucker - Awwww love your little robot and such a sweet name!

Ladies - Cheese all day every day is all I want! But it was like that with my boy pregnancy too. It's probably just because I love cheese anyway. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->