2019 Junebugs

@Mummy2Corban yes it does feel good to be put ahead! My first pregnancy ended premature so I'm not expecting to make it to my due date anyway, so I'm hoping if this little one keeps measuring ahead and also comes early, he'll be stronger!

Thanks Mummy .

Hoping - have you got a pregnancy pillow or support band yet . Or if not put a soft pillow under your hip . Maybe one of those would help . I had Pelvic Girdle Pain (I think it’s called that now instead of SPD) with DD2 oh it was the worst pain ever . Really hope I don’t get it this time around .

@Babybump87 -I had it with DD1 but more towards like 20 something weeks until the end but all the docs just told me the severe pain was normal and I didn't know any better. with DS I didn't get it but he sat up higher like a basketball so I think that is why. This one is supposedly a girl which I will reconfirm tomorrow so it makes sense I am going to hurt again cuz she will be low plus pregnancy #3. I need to get a full body pregnancy pillow. I got a prenatal massage last night and she commented how tight my poor glutes and hips were. I feel better today so far :)

My boobs are filling out a bit too, I’m really small chested so it’s always nice!

I’m sure I felt a few flutters today, so sure! Eeek!!

@ Hoping - hopefully it won’t be as bad this time around ! The pillow should help ease some of the pain . The massage sounds amazing . Good luck for your scan !

@ Crusher , aww that’s amazing !!

Seriously sciatic pain this early ??? The bottom of my back is sore but the worst part is the pain in my left butt cheek wow it’s throbbing !! Any ideas to help ?

Sorry for tmi. But discharge, I feel so wet all the time and have to change my pants. Did t have this with my previous pregnancies

Eeek! Loving the scan pics ladies! LOs are really starting to look like proper little babies! <3 <3 <3

I def feel like I'm carrying high... which I know sounds weird because they're still SO little.... but IDK, that's the way my belly is looking! :shrug:

The scan pictures are just amazing!!!!

@Hoping4numbr3 yay to having it confirmed and lovely name!

@emzeebob im feeling you on that one! I use pantyliners.

Has anyone else got a list of names?! I’m just so stuck!!!!! I find choosing names hard specially with having to pick out a pink name and a blue name!

I do not have a list of names we just liked two. Gavin Owen for a boy (Hubby picked Gavin but I didn't love it 100% but I would have been okay with it) and Breelyn Mackenzie for a girl lol.

That’s awesome that you liked those names. My SIL who isn’t pregnant already has a list for her next one!!!! I just don’t know!!!!!! Same with a middle name??? I think once I’ve had the 20 week scan and know baby is ok then I’ll start thinking properly about it x

If it's a boy he will.be called.chester

Girls we are stuck we have loads

Evie
Darcy
Baylee
And many more we are very undecided but I think it's a boy anyway

I didn't name my first kiddo until day after birth lol. She was known as Baby Girl G for the first day which the G was my last name. lol

Congrats on the girl, Hoping.

I've been having back/butt pain too. Hopefully it means I'm still pg though. Still not finding the hb on Doppler yet. :/

In terms of names, we haven't officially discussed much. I did a SneakPeek test and just sent it off yesterday, so now we just gotta wait for the result (and probably take it with a grain of salt). Some of the runner up names for DS were Matthew, Auston, and Liam (William). Of those, Matthew would be my first choice with one of his middle names being Werner (my late dad). For a girl, I've always wanted Emma, but SO doesn't like it; he thinks it's an old name. He said the closest he'd be ok with is Emily and he'd call her Lee for short. So, I'm gonna counter offer with Emmalee, so we can each call her what we want. And for middle names I'd want Lynn (my mom's middle name) and Morgen (the German word for morning).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->