2019 Junebugs

What a beautiful scan Hoping!! Congrats on the sweet pink bundle.

Emzee I feel you on the discharge, but I had it with my DS too.

I have sciatic pain too! Mines like an electric shock through my right butt cheek.

We're doing E names, Evelyn Noelle for a girl and Emmet (undecided middle name) for a boy. We've told a few people and every single person has had their own name suggestions..."Ohhhh, Evelyn? Well how about Esther or Elizabeth or Emma? Emmet? What about Elijah..." Like, no. I know what names I want. Leave me alone.

Oh that’s so frustrating! My mum usually does that when we suggest a name we like. She’s like what about these names instead!!!!! NOOOO! :haha:

Both my girls didn’t have a name until 2 days and a day after their births ! If this baby is a girl we will be totally stuck for names but it will be ending in A . Mine and DDs names end with a A lol. I do like Isabella or just Bella for short .

Boy we have had one set in stone since pregnant with DD1 !

If it's a boy, we'll probably name him Lucas. I'm not sure on a middle name yet though.

As for a girl, we have a list... and I'm not 100% on any of them. Here are some we are considering: Ava, Natalie, Liliana (Lily), Alexandria (Lexi), Charlotte, Chelsea, Aria, Emilia (Emi), or Emma. :shrug: I'd love the middle name Rose for a girl.

Not sure on any boy names, I have a few girl names but I’ve never managed to name a child before they were born so I’m not hopeful!
Got my scan date, 5th Dec - but at bloody 7pm!! Who does that?!

Such beautiful name's can't wait to put them to baby faces

So had a Drs app this afternoon as been starting to itch all over.and it's getting worse to the point I can't sleep, it's all over its vile.

Dr doesn't think it's to do with my liver as it's.very rare in early pregnancy but doing bloods any way. He thinks I'm having a reaction to my pregnancy, fantastic! Things we go through, I have extremely dry skin so I've got to take piriton for the 1st and 2nd tri and 3x a day I have special cream. Lovely!

Hope everyone is good, I'm.still waiting for my scan date to come through hope it's before crimbo

What lovely names ladies! And I agree can’t wait to see the little faces that will have these names! We have managed to settle on a name so all babies have had a name near on straight away but it’s just the run up to that!!!

@Mark&Annie as if it’s so late!!!!!

@emzeebob has the cream helped? Or piriton?

Hi,
Can I join you guys? I am 12 weeks 4 days.
I didn’t know I was pregnant until I was already 8 weeks along. I have been chatting with the July group but now was now wondering about some things that really are later weeks related.

So I have seen some of your posts and it’s exciting some already are thinking of names!

Anyway, has anyone gained weight yet? I have been super hungry and eating what I feel but low and behold the scale told me I gained 5 lbs already! I have been super lucky and not much sickness to speak of.
Also, I read a post about increased discharge by chance do any if you have a bit of spotting mixed with that? I did an excercise class that has a ton of squats and after that it was pretty evident (sorry to jump in with tmi post). My dr said spotting unless like a period is ok but I wonder should I stop doing things that cause this? I don’t see dr til dec 11 so maybe I should call the nurse. What do you ladies think? Would u stop?

Hey girls!

Sorry for the butt pains! Ahh! I don't have any advice, but I hope Google or your nurses can help. :hugs:

I love all the names! Very beautiful. I have a name picked but we won’t be revealing it until after birth. I have a feeling our families won’t care much for it, but it just feels right and I know it’s her name. Just a strong gut feeling that’s who she is. I love it.

Welcome, alison! Finding out you are further along than expected is nice, isn't it? My LO has been measuring ahead at every visit, she's gained a week or so total ahead of what I was! Like, at 8.5 weeks she was 9+, at 10 weeks she was 10.5+.. I've loved it lol less time to worry. As for the spotting, I think I would stop - just because I would assume it must be irritating something. I doubt it is harmful to baby or has any effect on them, but maybe its irritating your cervix? I would at least do it less frequently. That's my opinion though, do check with your nurse and see what they say! :)

So I'm 14 weeks now. Starting to feel a lot better, but I did find comfort that everything was okay in my symptoms. I've read everywhere it's normal for symptoms to diminish around now as hormones/hcg has leveled out, the placenta has taken over, etc. BUT - of course I still worry. We get to go see baby girl again on Tuesday. Can't wait! Hope she's thriving and doing perfectly.

Hey girls!

Sorry for the butt pains! Ahh! I don't have any advice, but I hope Google or your nurses can help. :hugs:

I love all the names! Very beautiful. I have a name picked but we won’t be revealing it until after birth. I have a feeling our families won’t care much for it, but it just feels right and I know it’s her name. Just a strong gut feeling that’s who she is. I love it.

Welcome, alison! Finding out you are further along than expected is nice, isn't it? My LO has been measuring ahead at every visit, she's gained a week or so total ahead of what I was! Like, at 8.5 weeks she was 9+, at 10 weeks she was 10.5+.. I've loved it lol less time to worry. As for the spotting, I think I would stop - just because I would assume it must be irritating something. I doubt it is harmful to baby or has any effect on them, but maybe its irritating your cervix? I would at least do it less frequently. That's my opinion though, do check with your nurse and see what they say! :)

So I'm 14 weeks now. Starting to feel a lot better, but I did find comfort that everything was okay in my symptoms. I've read everywhere it's normal for symptoms to diminish around now as hormones/hcg has leveled out, the placenta has taken over, etc. BUT - of course I still worry. We get to go see baby girl again on Tuesday. Can't wait! Hope she's thriving and doing perfectly.
Aw that’s so exciting another scan and it’s a girl!
Will u post a photo of it? I Have one from 10 weeks 5 days I should upload here. I love seeing the photos. So I bet you are super excited to have a girl! r

How much has your bump grown? I am showing to myself at least! But this is my second pregnancy. How about you? I do think stomach sticks out much easier this time. That’s fantastic LO is growing so quickly she is doing so well must be comforting.

I do think your right and I will stop doing the squats is irritating something for sure.

I am taking baby aspirin because I had a history of preeclampsia which maybe that causes easier spotting ? idk .I ll let you know what happens when I call.

Welcome Alison ! Finding out at 8 weeks must have been great surprise !

Good luck for your scan Wifey !

Countdown is on for my 12 week scan, though by my calculations I will be one day short of 13 weeks .8 days to go anyhow! This week will go super quick . DD1s school nativity , DD2s birthday , DD2 starts nursery (feeling emotional about this even though she is so ready to go but she has never been away from me !). Going to go Christmas shopping too ! .
Anyone else got their first scan next week ?

Ok maybe I am going crazy here but when I lay down flat now and again I can feel a kinda rolling sensation on my lower left abdomen area!? . It’s not gas or indigestion ? Anyone felt baby this early ?

Crazy lady today ?:shock: Lol

12 weeks today! Scan on Wednesday, starting to feel nervous, please be ok baby!!!

It’ll be great, M&A! Think positive, and keep us posted. Happy 12 weeks! :dance: It amazed me how much she looked like a real baby at 12 weeks, at 8 she was really a little gummy bear.

Alison, I think the asprin could have an impact. Which would be a nice easy explanation! Makes sense. I don’t think I’m showing yet? I’m a size 16 before baby so being on the chunky side before her, I think I could’ve gotten away with hiding her until Christmas (my original plan :haha: ) earlier today, I asked DH if I look pregnant yet, and he was honestly unsure how to answer! :rofl: I think he was afraid to say yes and I’d be mad/upset that I look bigger. He said he was trying to look yesterday without me noticing. I think it’s hilarious - he knows I’m a loose cannon right now! I’m excited to look obviously pregnant and not just fat.

babybump, that’s great the week will go by quickly for you. It must be very bittersweet for your littlest to go to school! Sounds like a very fun and happy week. :) I don’t think it’s too early to feel the baby for you as it’s your 3rd, but I’m no expert. All I know is that you start to feel them sooner after the first!

It’ll be great, M&A! Think positive, and keep us posted. Happy 12 weeks! :dance: It amazed me how much she looked like a real baby at 12 weeks, at 8 she was really a little gummy bear.

Alison, I think the asprin could have an impact. Which would be a nice easy explanation! Makes sense. I don’t think I’m showing yet? I’m a size 16 before baby so being on the chunky side before her, I think I could’ve gotten away with hiding her until Christmas (my original plan :haha: ) earlier today, I asked DH if I look pregnant yet, and he was honestly unsure how to answer! :rofl: I think he was afraid to say yes and I’d be mad/upset that I look bigger. He said he was trying to look yesterday without me noticing. I think it’s hilarious - he knows I’m a loose cannon right now! I’m excited to look obviously pregnant and not just fat.

babybump, that’s great the week will go by quickly for you. It must be very bittersweet for your littlest to go to school! Sounds like a very fun and happy week. :) I don’t think it’s too early to feel the baby for you as it’s your 3rd, but I’m no expert. All I know is that you start to feel them sooner after the first!

Thanks wifey ! I know I felt DD2 move at 16 weeks . DD1 was later around 20 weeks or so I think ! Yeah I’ve mixed emotions about DD2 starting nursery ! I will not have a baby around the house for a few months . Just hope she takes to it ok and there are not many tears .. from us both !

@alison29 hey! Lovely of you to join us! I’ve put on weight... even though I’m not sure how as up until the last week or so I was throwing everything up!!!!!

@wifeybby lovely that you get to see little one again tomorrow.

@Babybump87 the countdown is on! At least you’ve some stuff keeping you busy. Hopefully DD2 settles into nursery ok... seems like such a big step.

@Mark&Annie oh I hate the wait! It’s because it feels like so much hinges on the scan. I’m sure all will be ok and bubba will be wiggling and jiggling! You’ll get your official due date too! Wonder if your due date will change?

We told the babies about the baby on Saturday (well the elf did) they are over the moon. Feels good they know! Even though I don’t really like properly sharing the news until all is confirmed baby is ok at the 20 week scan... but we couldn’t leave it any longer to tell them!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->