2019 Junebugs

That's what I'm curious about too, how my 4 year old will react about actually being able to feel a baby kick from inside his mommy's tummy. I'm definitely videoing that firdt reaction lol

Have any of you using an st home Doppler gotten a heart beat at 9 weeks? Mine is just staring at me, begging me to use it lol.

Thanks for the reassurance ladies.

I am also wondering how mine will react to seeing / feeling the baby move .DD1 was too young to understand when I was pregnant with DD2.

I’ve got a Home Doppler but not used to yet.

I only had a Doppler with my second and I found her fairly early on mainly due to having a few early internal scans that I realised the scanning wand thing was in a certain direction so found her that way.

I found baby's heartbeat on the home doppler at 10 weeks 2 days and have heard it every day since. I am pretty sure I am feeling baby move now last two days but only once and it feels like butterfly flutters. LOVE it! This is my 3rd though so I hear you can feel them sooner each time.

@Babybump87 -We didn't tell the kiddos the gender yet. We will let them find out at the gender scan this Thursday. We want it confirmed before we announce it anyways in case it turns out not to be a girl lol!

Ohh right that’s cool I’m sure they will be super excited either way!! Oh gosh I know imagine being told the wrong sex ! My sister got told she was having a boy and a emergency scan at 33 weeks revealed a girl.

I have a doppler. I've been trying every few days, but so far, nothing yet. When it was delivered during my last pregnancy, I was 11w4d and I found it pretty easily. So, I'm just gonna keep trying and hopefully I'll hear something soon. I hate this limbo between scans when you can't find the HB yourself. I'm fairly certain I can feel how solid my uterus is though. Not with my hands, just internally.

So, I was gonna take a blood sample for the SneakPeak test tonight, but I forgot it at my house. So, I guess I'll do it tomorrow. I hope it won't take too long for results. Canada has been having rotating mail strikes, so everything is being delayed.

In other news, I think my pg-related carpal tunnel may be starting to come back and the plantar fasciitis in my right heel heas really been acting up.

Also, have any of you been told to take two 81mg Asprins every day from weeks 12-36? My MW says this is a new thing pg women are doing.

Last edited:
@PrettyInInk42 I was not told to take Aspirin but I have had only one actual OB appt at 6 weeks 4 days. I am 14 weeks this Thursday lol. Maybe I missed some info but I think it would be something they mentioned the first appt if they wanted me too? Good luck with the doppler. I am thinking I soon won't be able to find her heart beat at home because she is moving closer each day to my tummy fat lol. Once she gets into that fatty area I do not think I will find her anymore on my own but we shall see..

I can definitely feel my uterus (at 10w5d) and can feel that baby has been laying on my left side. They get all pushed up towards the front of my body and it’s so hard in that one location. It’s such an amazing feeling and I didn’t think I would feel them this early as with my daughter I didn’t start feeling anything until at least 20 weeks. I love this experience this second time around.

I had a scan on Saturday at the emergency room as I was severely dehydrated and needed fluids. Baby was doing great, HB was 160 and I even got to see her move! At my first scan they set my dd at June 19, but at this scan it moved up to the 14th, so I’m excited to see how baby continues to measure as we go along. It was such a scary day with a great ending.

I also have a question for you ladies with at home Doppler’s, which brand did you use? DH and I would like to buy one online and would like to know which is best. So if anyone has any suggestions they are greatly welcomed.

Hope you all are doing great and I love reading the updates with everyone!

BCA885D3-6293-4A6C-BECB-DAD771B47044.jpeg

@Shanlee16 I have a Contec doppler 3MHZ and it works great. I only spent 35 bucks on it I believe and it was normally 99 per Groupon. I was going to get the Sonoline B which also had great reviews and is another one you could look into. I believe Sonoline was more sensitive at 4MHZ.

@Shanlee16 so sorry you ended up in hospital. How are you feeling now? Glad you got to see bubba though! Cute little scan picture!

Had my last RE appointment today! Got to see baby bouncing around like crazy. I'm 9+4 but he's measuring 10+1... he better slow that down, no wonder my ms has been so bad lol.

My DD is June 2nd, but I have a feeling I'll have a May munchkin, too... I had my daughter on her due date, my son 2.5 weeks early, and (assume) I'll probably go early this time too? We'll see, of course! Just hoping I don't have this one ON June 2nd... because it's my daughter's dance recital day :cry:

13 +1 here! DEF showing (even DH said so). Excited to be in 2nd tri! :D

Waaaaaaa I just want to poop properly!! Having issues, not fun! Don’t feel sick now, yay!
Waiting for my scan date, impatiently!
Then I can tell my kids, and inlaws (not looking forward to that) and my employer.

@PrettyInInk42 i was told to avoid aspirin too

@Shanlee16 so sorry you ended up in hospital. How are you feeling now? Glad you got to see bubba though! Cute little scan picture!
I am feeling much better! I was pretty dehydrated but got some fluids and they put me right on track again.

Hoping- thank you I will look into those for sure. I just want to make sure I don’t spend the money on a piece of junk, ya know?

Mark&- I am right there with ya sister. I can’t seem to have a normal BM for the life of me! I’m so tired of it. I didn’t experience any of this with DD.

Bella-I am showing too and although I joke with DH about being fat I am secretly super excited!

Is it even possible to be carrying high vs low at this point? I know baby is so so tiny at 10 weeks, but my mom and I were talking about my belly and she was saying it looks bigger every time she sees me (it does! Lol) I'm definitely showing already. I showed early with my son too, but I remember by this point none of my pants (with zippers/buttons) fit anymore and I had to use a hair tie through the button loop till I got maternity jeans, but this time even though I have a belly my pants are still fitting and we concluded its bc my belly is above my pants. I carried my son so low, but feel like my belly is higher so far this time.

I posted belly pics in my journal :blush:

Last edited:
@DaTucker what lovely news on your scan. My little monkey measured 1 week and 1 day ahead! Haha! Kinda nice being put ahead a little though don’t you think???

@BellaRosa8302 i was hoping to be due later as my DD1 has a birthday 25th may and I’m due 29th may. I already have 2 that have birthdays 2 days apart in November. I’ve always been late so let’s hope for a repeat! Fingers crossed you don’t pop on the 2nd... keep those legs crossed!

@Mark&Annie im sorry about the poop situation.... I’m in a similar boat. I think I need to go then nothing! Argh!!!!!!!!! So frustrating. Good news on not feeling sick though. Hopefully you get a scan date through soon! So annoying waiting!!! What do you think your in-laws will say? I can’t wait to tell the kiddies!!!!!

I can suck all my belly in so I think the bump I have is just because of previous babies!!!!!!! I do look forward to a real bump

I can still suck my stomach in too lol . Although it’s getting harder. My nausea seems to have stopped and the gagging has got much better but jeesh I am starving at night around 8/9 pm.

My sister has a re assurance scan on Thursday . She will be 9 weeks. Hope it’s good news for her after MC earlier this year .

Oh all crossed for your sister! A scan after a loss is so nerve wracking... I hope all is well for her!

My positive note is that my boobs have filled out a bit (I’m small chested and after breastfeeding 4 babies they were looking a bit sad) yay to growing boobs!!!!!

lol! yes Yay to growing boobs! My hip pain is getting pretty intense. I can't believe it is happening this early. I know baby is on the right and that is where I am having the pain but geez at night all I can do is lay down. :( I hope I find away to relieve this I can't even imagine how bad it will be when I am actually bigger!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->