2019 Junebugs

Been following along but so busy. Glad everyone is doing well and they’re finding out the genders, and welcome to the new ladies!

Afm everything is good and I am 10 weeks today. Every day that goes by is a blessing and feels great. Glad everyone is doing well! Love reading about how you all are feeling and doing.

Question for fun and curiosity!
Can you feel your uterus yet? If I lie on my back I can feel it, hard lump in my pelvic area. Anyone else?!

Question for fun and curiosity!
Can you feel your uterus yet? If I lie on my back I can feel it, hard lump in my pelvic area. Anyone else?!

This has been worrying me. I remember feeling it last pregnancy but I can’t remember how far along I was. The area above my pubic region feels harder but can’t feel a definite lump. Xx

Hey ladies!! Welcome to the new ladies- we are glad to have you!!

@Mark&Annie my uterus is currently huge- definitely over achieving with growth right now haha! It’s not super hard all of the time though.

@Mummy2Corban i keep reading anything between 13-14 weeks being second tri- so I guess let’s just say we are second tri! I’m 13 weeks too and I definitely feel much better.

@Mrs. JJ i miss wine and drinks too- I didn’t so much with my first, but I think with the holidays going on right now a drink just sounds extra good. Only six more months... #-o

AFM- had my second check up the other day and heard baby’s hb right away! I was going to find out the gender early but my blood is too easily clotted??? Anyway- we will just have to be patient! Congrats to everyone who was able to find out though!

Hi ladies, had our scan yesterday and all is good. Due date moved to 27 May so technically not a junebug anymore!!

Sarah I’m glad all is well with bubba! I’m technically not a June bug either :haha:

I am May 30th but I figure that is close enough to being a June bug haha I am in both the May group and this one though. I just participate more here but I still read over there too.

I mean I could be early/on time so I’d be may but I’ve Always been late so I think I’ll still have a June baby.... I guess only time will tell.

Had my booking appointment today so I’m all official! Took ages as we had to fill in all the details if my other births, I guessed half of it! The midwife was lovely, totally on my wavelength about all my choices which is lovely when that happens :) All bloods etc sent off so be waiting for all those back, and then someone will call me with a date for first scan next month.

Nothing much going on with me. Seems like a lifetime ago I seen the midwife and got my scan letter . Anyone else still anxiously waiting their scan? .

Can’t shake this feeling of something being wrong, even though I have no reason to think this at all ! . I dunno maybe I’m just a little over worried.

@Babybump87 i think it’s so natural to think the worst. It’s so hard knowing your pregnant but not having a clue about what’s actually going on inside.

When did you ladies start feeling previous babies? I always welcome feeling movement feels so reassuring.

@Mark&Annie i felt my midwife appointment took ages too :haha: many a sign of too many children. Hopefully you get a scan date through quickly. Mine came the day after my booking in. Also got my combined testing results back today from bloods late on Tuesday!

I need to book in my 16 week appointment... only 3 weeks away! Feel crazy saying that. What is everyone’s next appointments? X

Think I felt mine around 14 weeks last time, can’t remember first time round! Keep thinking I feel a flutter, but so much gas going on I’m not too confident!

Think it’s normal to worry at this stage, when you can’t feel it yet and the nausea disappears. It’s a limbo stage for me.

I felt flutters at 14 weeks with my first. I can't wait for that again! ....except when it got to the end and every time he moved I felt like he was going to burst through my skin and it felt awful :haha:

I think the earliest for me was 16 weeks! With my second it was after 20 weeks as I had an anterior placenta. I can’t wait till you can see/feel baby on the outside so the children can feel x

I know! I'm so excited to see how my son reacts/if he'll be into it and asking to feel baby or not care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->