2019 Junebugs

@BellaRosa8302 how did your appointment go? My hubby went straight to get some grape juice :haha: never heard about it so after googling it he went and got some! Unfortunately I was to late.... everyone apart from DH got it! Never mind!

@julesmw our names have kind of rolled over with each baby... maybe second names have changed but we’ve liked similar names throughout even though this time it’s been the hardest! Emma and Olivia are both lovely names! When will you have your 3 hour test?

@Mrs. JJ hopefully you will just go into labour naturally before you need too!!!! Lovely name!

@Mark&Annie lovely name! Funny how you and mrs.jj have settled on the same name. DH will have to get his bits snipped too:haha: but we will give it a bit of time to make sure we are done!!!!!

@Shanlee16 im not sure I’ll ever be done with having babies but realistically this SHOULD be the last!!!!! 3 under 3 will be tiring but amazing!

@elmum yay for 29 weeks! And crazy to think you may only have 8 weeks!!! I looked at my days counter and it’s slowly ticking down! Crazy!!!!!

@Babybump87 what a bargain :dance: and how exciting for a baby shopping trip! Eek!!! I’m saving pennies for when baby is here and we know if we are pink or blue!!! Exciting times!!!

@emzeebob we are all thinking of you lovely!!!! Hope all is ok xx

Jules - That's right!!!! I had forgotten! How crazy if we both have a Madelyn Grace & an Emma! (Emma Rose for you too?? :haha: ) <3 <3 <3 Love it! As for the test, I've read that it doesn't really matter how you feel during it. I read a blog about a woman who puked all over herself and passed out (NOT NORMAL - not trying to scare you!) but she passed! I felt pretty awful overall - mostly nausea, heart racing, and feeling like I was going to pass out after the 3rd blood draw) and didn't pass. But as you probably read, Hoping felt fine and failed. The two other women who took the test at the same time as me said they felt fine. Of course, I don't know if they passed or not. Def bring a book or something to do! It does get boring.

Hoping - Thank you!!

Elmum - I took the 1 hour on a Friday and got the call for my results on Monday. I took the 3 hour on a Saturday and also got my results on Monday. So, pretty quickly.

Babybump - Awwww! Love getting a great deal, especially on baby stuff! :cloud9: Probably a good thing I'm team yellow, so I don't buy all the things :haha:

I've also been thinking about Emzeebob quite often... Hoping she's okay!!! <3 <3 <3

Mummy - Oh no!!!!! Sorry hun! Glad DH managed to steer clear (man flu is the worst!) but 3rd trimester tummy bug is AWFUL! Poor you!!!

AFM, my appointment went well. Turns out my numbers were only slightly above where they should have been at the 2nd and 3rd blood draws (worse on the 3rd than the second). They're trying me on diet controlled before moving me to insulin. Still means finger pricks and following how many carbs to eat at each meal, etc. I have to make an appointment with their dietician on Monday. So far my sugars have been where they need to be, but I've only stuck myself 3x so far. :shrug: Thinking I may need a new JuJuBe quick to hold all of my testing supplies :haha: Trust me to find a reason to shop :rofl:

Mummy YESSSSS LOL! I'm thinking maybe Queen's Court. I looked on amazon to see what they've got for fairly cheap & can get one for $22 - free ship & free returns. <3

Hope everyone is doing well!! I can't believe how fast time is going too but honestly most of the pregnancy seemed to fly by. I have an ultrasound tomorrow morning to see how big baby girl is. I went to the fair yesterday with the kids. We played a game to win free fish and we won 8 fish and they were all dead by this morning. It wasn't a surprise to the kids though I told them the fish didn't look great nor do the people keep them in good water. Sad.

6 MORE weeks of work. Not that I am counting down or anything bahha!. I only need to get a swing and stroller still. I have just ordered my essentials for the hospital. At the suggestion of others I got some depends this time. It looks like tan thin diapers. I have my witch hazal pads on the way,hydrocortizone cream, and I got a travel bag with small shampoo/conditioner/razor/shaving cream/toothpaste and tooth brush. I am feeling more ready!

Ah that’s sad about the fish! I remember being little and winning fish and then never doing so well. Hopefully your kiddies weren’t to sad about it.

How exciting that you’ve starting getting your stuff ready!!! How long do you usually stay in hospital for? And yay for the 6 week countdown!!!

Ugh stomach bugs while preggo are NOT fun. Thank you preschool germs.

@mkyerby16 im feeling you on that one. It’s worked the way through our house since last Wednesday!! Yukky! Hope you feel better soon x

Mummy - I have to call and schedule it this week - hopefully Tuesday!

Hoping - what are the witch hazel pads and hydrocortisone cream for? I sound like I've never given birth before, but I really don't know!

@julesmw lol! The witch hazel pads with cooling relief and the hydrocortizone cream helps with the pain of a vaginal delivery. Super super comforting feeling down below. You put like 2-3 cooling wipes on a pad and then squirt the hydrocortizone cream on it and wear it for the first couple days (changing it between potty breaks of course). It really helped me both births of my kids. I didn't tear with my 2nd baby so I probably didn't need it as much then but it still helped.

Baby is measuring 1 week ahead exactly. 68th percentile and 3 lbs 15 oz per guesstimate of ultrasound so Gestational Diabetes has not affected her. Also baby is head down finally Yay!!! She has been transverse this whole time. Lol

@Mummy2Corban I normally stay I think one full day so 24 hours with my last two? I hate it because I DO NOT sleep at all in hospitals but I get a private room so I guess it could be worse. I know I have to stay 24 hours this time because of the GD they will want to monitor her sugars for 24 hours I guess.

Just finished my doc appt. They told me if I stay diet controlled they will let me go to 40 weeks but no later and if I end up on metformin which she thinks I will due to my fasting numbers being borderline they will induce at 38 or 39 weeks. I may only have 8 weeks left. Crazy!

@Hoping4numbr3 yay for baby girl bring the right way round! And the theGD seems to have not bothered her. I only stayed the night with my first and it was horrible! We have to stay on a ward so it’s not the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->