2019 Junebugs

Thanks ladies! Wifey, I'll run it by DH. I don't think he was crazy about Rose to begin with, but it has meaning for me because it's a play on my maiden name, so he is humoring me by going along with it as a middle name. I had Rosalie on our original name list and he vetoed it... but maybe Rose? Will keep you all posted! YES! name choosing is CERTAINLY difficult!!!! <3 <3 <3

How is everyone?

James Thomas is super cute too!!

30 weeks for me today!!! We have a sickness bug at the mo.... so I’m trying to clean and keep it at bay but 3 have now had it... just me, DH and DD to get it! Argh!

Mummy - Noooooooo! Ugh! Have you tried grape juice?? Supposedly it keeps you from getting it. (But obv don't try it if you already have symptoms... def don't want to be cleaning puked-up grape juice!!!) And yessssssssss def one of the downsides of team yellow! :cry:

Mummy - the only two we have on the maybe list are Emma and Olivia. They were on the list with our last girl, too. If we can't come up with any more, we will probably choose one of those two. I hope we come up with more options. I don't want to feel like we settled for a name.

I failed my one hour glucose test. I had it done on Tuesday morning and hadn't eaten any food since Sunday night, just drank liquids, mostly tea. I wonder if that affected it at all. I have never failed the one hour test before. So now I have to do the three hour test. Blah.

For anyone contemplating Emma, have you considered Ella? That’s my daughters name and loved Emma but didn’t want such a popular one so when I found Ella I was so happy!

Everything is going really well here. I am 27 weeks today. Really trying to take control of my diet. I have been gaining weight like crazy and although I’m still relatively thin my belly is very big. I don’t want more stretch marks and I also don’t want the task of losing it all again haha!

In other news DH and I have decided as soon as our baby boy is here we are going to start trying again ASAP. I would really like 3 under 3 and also to get my tubes tied and be DONE. I love being pregnant but at the same time I’m ready to be a woman again independent of an incubation system for my little tiny humans. Has anyone else made any decisions on having more/being done?

Jules, that's a long time to go without eating!!! It may have affected your test, I'm not sure... did you ask?? Good luck with the 3 hour. I took it with two other ladies... they felt fine but I felt awful. But then again, I have GD, sooooo that's probably why I felt awful :haha: Those are cute! You probably read above that Emma is on our short list too :o) I like Olivia too, but one of my closest friends named her dog that.... so I feel a little funny using it :haha:

Shanlee - Ella is very pretty <3 Thanks for sharing! DH and I are on the 3 year plan :haha: We had our first, 3 years later had our second, and 3 years later are having our third (now). We have to consider daycare costs into the equation because we cannot afford to pay our bills without me working :cry: As for future babies, we're still considering a 4th but would definitely be done at that point. If we do that, we'd be trying again in 2 more years :winkwink: Good for you wanting 3 under 3! My sister did that (planned her first, but seccond & third were surprises) and it was HARD! But I'm sure your kiddos will be close <3

We are pretty set set on Lorelei, Lori for short, though as with the others I’ll not be truly sure til she’s landed!
We are definitely stopping at 4, we had officially stopped at three but things happen! My hubby is ready to go snip his bits!

Nausea is continuing to make a comeback over here :roll: With my DS once it stopped after the first tri that was it. I'm also super uncomfortable all the time! Anyone else experiencing that this soon? I'll be 27 weeks tomorrow. I can't stand bending over, can't get comfy laying, feel like my organs have no room in there, always feel pressure on my bladder. I'm like noo I have 3 more months it's too soon for all this! We've still made no progress in moving (I'm mad at my DH bc houses are starting to pop up that fit our criteria, but he still hasn't finished projects on this house so that it's market ready). We also still have no clue on the name. He likes Kylie and I keep leaning towards Kinsley for some reason, we liked Addelyn but litetally about 5 different ppl we know have recently announced that's their baby's name. Anyone have middle name ideas for Kinsley?

We are pretty set set on Lorelei, Lori for short, though as with the others I’ll not be truly sure til she’s landed!
We are definitely stopping at 4, we had officially stopped at three but things happen! My hubby is ready to go snip his bits!

@Mark&Annie - We have the same name for our girls! We are going to call her Lorelei Belle. That's so funny that we both have that name and spelled the same way! It's not very popular but I loooove it, it's so pretty.

@Mrs. JJ when can you get a sweep from? Are you gonna try anything else to get things going nearer the time?

@Mummy2Corban - Sorry it has taken me so long to respond! I'm not sure how soon we'll do a sweep before my due date. I want to make it to June but anytime before/on the 3rd since that's my due date. I plan to ignore any requests to book a c-section as long as all is going well. Hopefully my OB doesn't get super pissed. Not sure what else I'll try when it comes down to it but just about anything since I have a deadline.

mkyerby - I hear you on feeling uncomfortable. I cannot bend over my belly... and if I do anyway, I get awful reflux coming up my throat :wacko: My heart rate is skyrocketing (was 134 this morning according to my watch). I think baby is transverse most of the time lately because I swear I get arms out one side of me and legs out the other - both managing to dig into my ribs. I have no idea how baby is going to get any bigger - there's no room left in there! <3

Mrs.JJ - Pretty name to you, too <3 Funny, I've never heard of any US ladies getting sweeps. I always thought it was more of a UK thing :shrug: :haha:

AFM, I've got my endocrinologist appointment today for my GD. Really nervous. <3

Jules, that's a long time to go without eating!!! It may have affected your test, I'm not sure... did you ask?? Good luck with the 3 hour. I took it with two other ladies... they felt fine but I felt awful. But then again, I have GD, sooooo that's probably why I felt awful :haha: Those are cute! You probably read above that Emma is on our short list too :o) I like Olivia too, but one of my closest friends named her dog that.... so I feel a little funny using it :haha:

I was so busy and wasn't hungry and even at dinner, I just wanted a mug of tea. It was a weird day and unfortunately terribly timed. I didn't tell them because I didn't want a big lecture from the doctor since it wasn't my normal behavior. Sigh. Not looking forward to doing the three hour one. I've never done it, but it sounds long and miserable.

And if you remember, we both have a Madelyn Grace - our name preferences run in the same direction!

Hey ladies. Just checking in.
I’m just over 29 weeks and had my one hour glucose screening yesterday. About how long did it take for you to hear about your results after the initial test?
My high risk doc said we will deliver between 37 and 39 weeks, but my ob told me yesterday that unless I have some health issue present itself for me or baby, we will deliver at 39 weeks.
Either way I’ve got 8-10 weeks to go!!! Yikes!

Good luck to those ladies waiting on the GD test results !!

I’m 28 weeks today eeek !! Going too quick.

I got myself a little baby bargain - 4 Blue Nuby anti reflux and colic bottles those ones with the straw and ball thing attached to the end and a sample bottle all for £7.50 with delivery !! The antic colic and reflux bottles were meant to be £14.99 each . Reduced to £7.50 each in the sale and then I had a 1/2 price voucher . Somehow ended up with free delivery ! They arrived today and they look great ! 5 bottles for £7.50 Also got a 9 pack of baby bodysuits for £6 in ASDA !

Going baby clothes shopping hopefully next week with MIL cannot wait !

Ahh Mrs JJ that’s cool! I don’t know anyone with the name, my hubbies aunt is called Lorelle which is similar. The kids like it so I think it’ll stick :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->