2019 Junebugs

@wifeybby youll have to share some pictures of her room when your done! Exciting!!!! Happy 29 weeks! I can’t believe we will nearly be in the 30 weeks.... the last stretch! Eek xx

Not a clue about the measurements on the scan still !

@wifeybby - enjoy all the attention you get at your shower ! Sounds fun ! Enjoy decorating the nursery !

@emzeebob hoping you and baby are ok lovely.

Anyone else been getting period like cramps ? I’ve had them pretty much since Friday evening with a few BH contractions. Baby seems really low as when he’s moving I feel like he’s swiping my lady bits from inside lol. Crazy !

No BH for me that I’m aware of?! But I know the feeling of baby being low. May sound weird but it felt like baby was in my bum earlier!! Haha!

Oo ive been getting quite a few lately . I must remember to drink more water during the day!

Haha that’s super low haha ! I can actually feel baby’s head, when he’s breach . If I push on it gently I feel pressure down in my pelvic area ! It’s so crazy what our bodies are doing right now!

I’m getting super impatient to meet him now !! 28 weeks on Thursday !

This baby is just here, there and everywhere! I know what you mean... I try not think about it too much so time doesn’t drag but the more bits and piece we are getting sorted the more exciting it is.

Is everyone settled on a name or names yet?!

No BH here either, but sometimes she does feel very low. Sometimes when I get up to walk I feel what I think is like a cervix pressure - I joked with DH this weekend that if he made me get up to get a drink, I would give birth :haha: threatening him with that has been so funny! Hopefully she’s still weeks away from that. I can tell she’s still sidelying though, I feel her on both of my sides.

I've had a ton of BH throughout this pregnancy... not usually with cramping though. My belly just gets SUPER hard.

Emzeebob - Also concerned about you. Hoping you & baby are okay :hugs:

I also need to get better about drinking water! I feel like I'm constantly dehydrated!

YES Baby is EVERYWHERE - tons of kicking, stretching, rolls, etc. It's crazy!

Sooooo I had my 3 hour glucose test on Saturday. Honestly, it was kind of miserable. My heart was racing I was nauseous, and after the 3rd blood draw I thought I might pass out. Fast forward to today, just got a call from my doctor, and I have GD. :cry: Just made an appointment with the endocrinologist, which is for Thursday afternoon.

Anyone else with GD meet with an endocrinologist? Any helpful hints/what to expect? Thanks ladies <3

I’ve also been having tons of BH with this pregnancy! Sometimes cramps, sometimes not. I joke with DH all the time that this baby is coming whenever I want him to get me something. But then he gets so excited and I have to remind him that I’m only joking and we have 3 months to go still. It’s so sweet how excited he gets.

Bella- I’m sorry you were diagnosed with GD. I honestly don’t know anything about it but I have my 1- hour test on the 1st. Did you have any symptoms or was the only indication the blood test?

Shanlee - best of luck to you! Idk if any of this is related, but I’ve felt like my heart has been racing every morning and then periodically thereafter.... after drinking the glucose for the one hour, my heart was racing. And during the 3 hour my heart was racing, I was nauseous, and after the 3rd blood draw I thought I was going to pass out. But like I said.... not sure if that’s all related or not. :shrug:

Also, interestingly, when my son was born at just under 9 lbs at 2.5 weeks early, they asked me repeatedly if I had GD and I had passed the one hour, so I didn’t... but they kept testing his blood sugar every hour & couldn’t understand why he was so big. I wonder if I got a false negative or something & did have it last time around?? Idk.

Shanlee - best of luck to you! Idk if any of this is related, but I’ve felt like my heart has been racing every morning and then periodically thereafter.... after drinking the glucose for the one hour, my heart was racing. And during the 3 hour my heart was racing, I was nauseous, and after the 3rd blood draw I thought I was going to pass out. But like I said.... not sure if that’s all related or not. :shrug:

Also, interestingly, when my son was born at just under 9 lbs at 2.5 weeks early, they asked me repeatedly if I had GD and I had passed the one hour, so I didn’t... but they kept testing his blood sugar every hour & couldn’t understand why he was so big. I wonder if I got a false negative or something & did have it last time around?? Idk.
That’s very interesting. I had an almost 9 pounder but they weren’t questioning GD. Maybe because she was 5 days late haha. I’m just so curious and anxious about it as it gets closer. I guess mainly because of how thirsty I get and how much sugar I eat! I would hate for them to tell me I had to change my diet and cut down on sugar haha

Shanlee, I think you're good... Jacob being that big for a 37.5 weeker was the issue. But he was fine, thankfully. It just makes me question whether I had it last time around and didn't even know it. I know... I'm not looking forward to this diet. I wish I knew my numbers/how bad it really is. I guess I'll find out everything on Thursday.

Mummy - Thanks anyway :flower:

Soooo on another note, we're revisiting our girl names :wacko: Nothing seems perfect. And after looking up the most popular girls' names of 2019 and discovering our two top names are #1 and #3 on the list, we're a bit disheartened. I honestly don't even know if we should stress about this to be honest. I mean, if it's a boy we're all set. I left the middle name up to my husband (Lucas James vs Lucas Alexander) because James is my husband's first name. DH wants Lucas Alexander, so I guess that's what we're going with for a boy. Girl names were/are Ava Rose or Emma Rose. Just don't know.... :sigh: Anyone else having similar issues??

What do you think of reversing the name, bella? I know it might not seem right after having those names in mind as is - but I think Rose is a beautiful name!

Rose Ava
Rose Emma

Rose Emily
Rose Emersyn

Rose Eva - mix it all up!
Eva Rose

Just an idea ;) I’ve been second guessing our baby’s middle name. But I love it so much! It’s hard to commit to anything else once you have something in mind.

@BellaRosa8302 my sister is an Emma so I love that but also agree with wifey that Rose is just beautiful too! I think picking names is tricky!!!! I think so far for a girl Cora or Thea still no closer to a middle name. And our only boys name is Huxley and currently no middle name! Argh! Would like to have a first and second name ready to rock and roll!!!!!

We are having a girl and haven't picked a name yet. It's so hard.

We are set with William (Liam) Thomas and really happy with that! We already refer to baby as Liam and love it so much. But it is my father and his father’s name so it’s meaningful. If it was a girl it would have been Chloe but I wasn’t 100% on that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->