2020 Christmas bargain thread

Apparently code Q4QVE takes £35 off at very. Just seen someone post it in the comments of a group when someone ekse asked if anyone had seen discounts on the paw patrol tower, and remembered someone was after one at a lower price in here
Aww thank you we just tried but didn’t work :(

Hi if anyone finds the paw patrol tower down in price could you pop it in here atm it’s £89.99 I’m hoping it goes down to at least £60 as you have to buy all the vehicles and characters separately and they are £10 plus each

Oh gawd yes. Got that for our son’s birthday and he’s not getting much else can tell you that much :lol:. Worked out so pricey after getting the tower and all the cars. Just hope he likes it! Hope you manage to find an offer on it!

If there's anything in smyths people want make sure you keep checking the prices. I wasn't even going to get one of the bits I bought today as it was too expensive, then noticed the price had dropped by £10 since I last looked
I’m after the wooden dolls house from there it’s £80 ! DD2 has now decided she wants it for her birthday off myself and DH

Tesco have a toy sale on . Some great little bargains

Anyone heard anything about the sainsburys toy sale. It’s usually before October half term isn’t it! It’s always absoloutly rammed so I’d be surprised if they do it this year as deffo not socially distanced!

Finally I’ve ordered the tower from very it’s £81.99 but can pay over 3 months at £23 something I needed a new vacuum so ordered both and got over 9months

I'm glad you managed to get the tower.

Ds4 wants the playmobil scooby doo haunted house and this morning someone posted on Facebook that it had dropped from 89.99 to 66.99. I've never clicked a link so fast in my life but it was already back to full price just an hour after they posted so now I'm going to be checking amazon 20 times a day haha

Finally I’ve ordered the tower from very it’s £81.99 but can pay over 3 months at £23 something I needed a new vacuum so ordered both and got over 9months

Glad you managed to get the tower!

The Tesco half price sale did me good today! Ended up picking up a baby piano and books for our nephew, a mini table top football table for his brother and a book and jigsaw set for my friend’s little boy. All half price!

Oh n
I'm glad you managed to get the tower.

Ds4 wants the playmobil scooby doo haunted house and this morning someone posted on Facebook that it had dropped from 89.99 to 66.99. I've never clicked a link so fast in my life but it was already back to full price just an hour after they posted so now I'm going to be checking amazon 20 times a day haha
oh no I’ll keep an eye out and if I see it on offer I will pop it in here xx

To answer my own question about the sainsburys sale haha!
I saw in my store this morning they were putting out the big box toys so seems they are going to have a toy sale and seemed to be pretty soon!
It looked like a lot of Chad valley bits from what I could see so I may not bother unless I see they have other bits.

To answer my own question about the sainsburys sale haha!
I saw in my store this morning they were putting out the big box toys so seems they are going to have a toy sale and seemed to be pretty soon!
It looked like a lot of Chad valley bits from what I could see so I may not bother unless I see they have other bits.

Wednesday according to my BIL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"