2020 Christmas bargain thread

I have just seen a post on FB saying Sainsburys Sale is starting 14th October until 20th October

Hi, just wondering if any of your childrens schools are registered with easyfundraising or Amazon's 'Smile'? It might be worth checking with them. I'm doing so much shopping on line this year that I'm making a conscious effort to remember to use these sights to direct me to all of the shops and internet sites so our school get donations.

Yes our school uses both I must remember to use them this year especially as it is so hard for the PTFA to raise funds with the current pandemic :wacko:

I haven't heard of that. I will have to check with our school if they use it or not.

Yes our school uses both I must remember to use them this year especially as it is so hard for the PTFA to raise funds with the current pandemic :wacko:
Our parent council depend hugely on our big Christmas and summer events for fundraising, so we've not really raised anything this year, that's why we're pushing the other funding methods, especially in the run up to Christmas.

£5 off £25 spend at The Entertainer includes sale too !

Hi, just wondering if any of your childrens schools are registered with easyfundraising or Amazon's 'Smile'? It might be worth checking with them. I'm doing so much shopping on line this year that I'm making a conscious effort to remember to use these sights to direct me to all of the shops and internet sites so our school get donations.
Ours is with easyfundraising. Actually you just reminded me to send our a reminder to parents (I'm on the PTA) it's a great way to get extra cash for school x

£5 off a £30 or more spend at WHSmith using code HIGHFIVE

Wow! Hope some people managed to snap this up my mum paid £230!
Yeah the 2020 version is still £230 but the 2019 was on sale, I know some may want the newer version but thought it may help someone x

Yeah the 2020 version is still £230 but the 2019 was on sale, I know some may want the newer version but thought it may help someone x
I didn't even know there were two versions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->