2021 Christmas Countdown - 1 day to go!!!

I saw a window in my street with decorations up already.

I’m going to get my box out at the weekend and start putting a couple of bits out like the gonks as it looks bare now I’ve took Halloween down. I want to paint the living room before getting the tree up though but it’s just finding the time with work

52 days to go :xmas6:

I'll probably put my tree up at the end of November. I like it up slightly earlier as I take it down straight after Christmas day.

Ours usually goes up the last weekend of November/first weekend of December depending on when it falls and when we have time.

I like my tree up before the elves come so usually up 29th-30th November. Depends on when DH is off work though as I need him to get it all out the loft.

We've just painted the living room and kitchen so its all ready. Still want a little sort out though before decorating.

I like my tree up before the elves come so usually up 29th-30th November. Depends on when DH is off work though as I need him to get it all out the loft.

We've just painted the living room and kitchen so its all ready. Still want a little sort out though before decorating.

That's lovely that it's all painted in time for Christmas! :cloud9:

49 days to go. I can't believe we are into the 40s already! Just 7 weeks left :xmas1:

My neighbour has their outdoor lights up....shame I can't stand them or I'd say how pretty they look because they do actually look nice:xmas13:

Starting to feel a bit more festive. Got a fireworks display at school tonight once that's done (so stressful to organise) then I cna focus solely on the lead up to Christmas.

Going to put a plan together for the elves as I got those little cards and may need props (hippos skittles sweets etc)

That's great you're starting to feel more festive :xmas12:
Hope you enjoy the fireworks display.
The plan for the elves sounds like a good idea. I think I need to sort one instead of trying to sort it at the last minute!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->