• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

2021 Christmas Countdown - 1 day to go!!!

I need to get a move on. I'm usually finished by December. Sure, I buy more and then more again. But the important presents are normally sorted. Hopefully I can finish 2 of the boys at pay day.

I need to get a move on. I'm usually finished by December. Sure, I buy more and then more again. But the important presents are normally sorted. Hopefully I can finish 2 of the boys at pay day.

Me too! The girls only have two gifts each right now plus a few stocking fillers. I need to finish family by end of November and make Decemver just about finishing the girls and food. I now have proper lists for them, so at least now I have a plan.

That's good you've got lists now so you've got something to work with. I need to sort out adults. I think I'm going to do a little selection of chutneys and biscuits for cheese for BIL and SIL so that can wait for December. MIL I have no idea. I might do her the sort of thing she does us with some socks, and chocolates and things so I dont think I have a rush to get those either. I've sorted my mums and her husband which had the tightest time frame as they are coming on the 11th. But I also have 2 friends I post to, and now 2 lots of secret santa to buy for, one of which will need posting, so they will have to take priority. I get paid Thursday so hopefully will get those ones out the way this weekend.

Can't remember if I said but I got a couple of bits for Christmas Dinner. Just some frozen parsnips and stuffing mix so far, but it's a start.

That's great :) I need to start getting more organised but I'm not sure what we are even doing on Christmas day yet.

I guess at least being boring and staying home every year has its perks, I know exactly what I'll be doing haha

I guess at least being boring and staying home every year has its perks, I know exactly what I'll be doing haha

Lol :haha:
We stayed home last year because of the Covid lockdown, but I'm not sure about this year. If Terry's mum invites us then we will go to hers, it will be nice to spend Christmas there again :)

I'm surprises that it isn't busier in here yet seeing as we are halfway through November already

This site seems to be getting quieter year after year :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"