2021 Christmas Countdown - 1 day to go!!!

Oh gosh slightly anxious now Bevs started the countdown !!!

I was wondering when this would start up again. We've moved house so I can finally start putting money away for Christmas again. Now, I must remember that just because I have a bigger home that doesn't mean I need to buy more toys....

I was wondering when this would start up again. We've moved house so I can finally start putting money away for Christmas again. Now, I must remember that just because I have a bigger home that doesn't mean I need to buy more toys....

:haha: Your going to be overrun with toys ! That’s just space to fill hahah !

Wow. I wasn't expecting the grotto to be open yet.

I usually venture over here once summer holidays are done. We have one week left and I already have that feeling of new term/lead up to autumn etc....I love it.

As always before I can get carried away with Christmas I have both girls birthdays in September. I have ordered a few things today, I'm getting my youngest (going to be 7) gymnastic bars for the garden which I'll order next week. I have no idea at all for my eldest though (she'll be 9) she doesn't want anything at all. My parents are getting them both new tablets, dd2 wants roller Skates which my sister is getting. I just wish DD1 had some sort of idea that's not barbie or designafriend.
She's going to make buying for her at Christmas very hard indeed.

Lookong forward to catching up with everyone.
The year has flown by and not much has changed here tbh.

It's so hard when they don't know, or when they have such singular interests. Ds1 is mostly in to his gaming and I don't like to just buy gaming stuff, I like in a variety of things and stuff we can do with him rather than him open his presents and disappear to his room but finding things can be tough.

When you think it's still August you feel like you have ages, then when you see how many days it is and how much you have to do it suddenly seems much closer.
It's not been the best summer weather wise here, and there's a bit of a chill in the air in the mornings now that makes me think of autumn.

When you think it's still August you feel like you have ages, then when you see how many days it is and how much you have to do it suddenly seems much closer.
It's not been the best summer weather wise here, and there's a bit of a chill in the air in the mornings now that makes me think of autumn.

I love that autumn feeling. I was trying to explain to DH I still get the back to school feeling like when I was a kid. Bought myself new stationary for work ha ha

I love new stationary. I need my annual new note pad for Christmas soon :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->