2021 Christmas Countdown - 1 day to go!!!

I love new stationary. I need my annual new note pad for Christmas soon :haha:

Surprised you haven't got it yet, you've already made some purchases.

I'm on the look out for the journal thing they sold in Home Bargains last year (or somewhere like that)

Surprised you haven't got it yet, you've already made some purchases.

I'm on the look out for the journal thing they sold in Home Bargains last year (or somewhere like that)

Ooh Amazon have Christmas planner notebooks. I love my budget one I got for this year.

I know, I'm all out of order this year :haha: I love the idea of a planner but I'm never sure how much space they have in the different sections and if each part would be relevant. How do you find them?

I know, I'm all out of order this year :haha: I love the idea of a planner but I'm never sure how much space they have in the different sections and if each part would be relevant. How do you find them?

I've never bought the Christmas one, the ones I've seen are about £5-6 on amazon but I sure one of the cheap shops was selling selling last year.
I think you may struggle as you have quite a few more than me to buy for ha ha

Hi all, checking in for Xmas 2021! Have got a fair amount already and got the mint matchmakers and orange and lemon slices yesterday so good to go!!

I've never bought the Christmas one, the ones I've seen are about £5-6 on amazon but I sure one of the cheap shops was selling selling last year.
I think you may struggle as you have quite a few more than me to buy for ha ha

Thanks, I'll probably stick to my note pad then haha

I'm so behind this year. Being broke doesn't help either. I can't believe it's already September.

I'm so behind this year. Being broke doesn't help either. I can't believe it's already September.
Don’t worry it somehow all works out !!
We had an expensive summer and lots of birthdays coming up so I am kinda aware of money more ! We will be ok Phantom and smash it like always !

Thank you; she absolutely adores Kindi Kids still so figured I’d get the new bits x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->