2022 Christmas countdown! 0 days to go!

99 days to go!! :happydance::xmas10:

Woohoo, can't believe it's double digits already! :happydance: I wonder if The Range will have put out their Christmas stock yet... Love walking through stores and just looking at Christmas decorations and feeling that festive feeling. Too exciting!

Woohoo, can't believe it's double digits already! :happydance: I wonder if The Range will have put out their Christmas stock yet... Love walking through stores and just looking at Christmas decorations and feeling that festive feeling. Too exciting!
I loove The Range at Christmas time!

Ah this is so exciting! The days are going by so quickly. Enjoyed my first pumpkin spice latte of the autumn season today. The air feels crisp outside and I could even see my breath walking to the train station this morning. I really love the months leading up to Christmas as well as Christmas itself. Love when leaves and conkers start to fall to the floor, the smell of dew in the morning, when you start to need to wrap up on the early morning dog walk, making soup from pumpkins and squashes and enjoying warming up with hot chocolate in the evenings :) It all feels like Christmas is on the way, and that anticipation is just priceless. Can you believe we are nearly out of the 90s already!? Before we know it, halloween will have come and gone and stores will be full of Christmas cards and toys. Can't wait for that first moment when I'm out shopping and notice the stores are playing Christmas songs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->