20dpo no sign of AF.

allaloneagain

Reaction score
Hello
My boyfriend and I have been trying to conceive our first child for a few years. I have been pregnant twice but lost both early on.
I am currently waiting to get into doctor to comfirm this month if we have been successful. But was wanting peoples opinions.
I have had the following symptoms, some the same as the last times:
-late period by 6 days (last time it was 9 weeks late before the level was high enough to detect. )

- nausea 1 hour after eating. And feeling sick and run down when I wake.

- sleeping a lot or not sleeping for 2 days

-acne flare up (it only flares up if I have too much horomes going through my body)

- lower abdominal pain (dont get this for period.)

- lower back spasms (happened last time)

Thank you in advance

Did you take a test? That would be cheaper than going to the doctor for a blood test, and you'd know immediately. Best of luck!

I def think you could be pregnant. Especially if you have a lot of the same symptoms as your last. I believe I am pg as well, I'm 18 dpo & no sign of af. Had lots of the same symptoms as you. The acne is what I'm not used too, I barely ever get a break out. I just tested again this morning but still bfn.

Hoping you get some good news soon! GL & baby dust!

Sorry to hear that allaloneagain! Hoping for you that next month is the winner then! I'm 19 dpo & still no af. But unsure really what's going on. Keep your head up though! :)

Hey ladies can I join?
AF 4 days late. Have watery cm, some on off abdo pain which I don't get usually for AF (feels totally different)
Serious acne breakout.
All tests so far are clear negatives!

Hey just a quick update. Still no AF 2 weeks late tomorrow. Thinking its going to be a repeat of last pregnancy. :'(
Not getting hopes up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"