20wk scan on Tues: Another guess the sex thread

Sekhmet

First-time mum
Reaction score
So.... I don't really know what all signs & symptoms are relevant to the 'science' of gender prediction, so I will just post out a list of everything I can think of that could be relevant.
:)

- I had morning sickness, but it only lasted 2-3 weeks and was not too bad, relatively speaking; I felt miserable for a couple weeks but never was actually sick (came close!)

- I completely went off Indian food during first tri, and I'm still not totally back with it. It is usually my favorite food in the world!

- I have been craving sweets (more than usual!). Can't get enough sugar. (Eating a piece of candy right now, LOL.)

- I have had a few temper tantrums, but I am hot-headed anyway and they haven't been anything too out of the ordinary. No crying spells or anything like that.

- In the last 1-2 weeks, I have had 3 or 4 very disturbing, very violent dreams... where I was physically fighting with someone or attacking someone, usually with a weapon... :shrug: I've had dreams like this on rare occasion before, but never so many so close together.

- I have gained about 3-4 kg (7-9 lbs)

- I think I've felt the baby move twice now, but nothing definitive really and definitely not often. :(

- It's my first.

Anything else I should include?? I'm 32, I'm a Taurus, my Chinese zodiac is the Serpent, my favorite color is blue, I come from a 2-girl family and hubby comes from a 2-boy family, baby was conceived in April... :flower:

a few of your symptoms sound like mine especially the gping off your fav food, my fav food in the whole world before i got pg was pizza and im only starting to eat a bit every now and then now!!!

i had that morning sickness feeling till week 14 but rarely actually got sick, just felt like crap!!

i have 3 sisters, my oh has 2 brothers!!!

we found out last week we are having a boy, so ill guess boy.....

Im gonna guess boy , not sure why just feeling boy x

Hi Sekhmet

I have no idea what gender your LO will be (as I have friends who had similar symptoms and they've all had different outcomes), but just wanted to say enjoy your 20 week scan - I too have mine on Tuesday and can't wait to see the LO again!!!!

JenStar x

Thanks, guys. :) And you enjoy your scan, too, JenStar!

I have had a feeling it was a girl since day 1, but my mom is sure it's a boy...

I'm gonna go with boy...
some of your symptoms are like mine.

good luck either way though x

Thanks, ladies... The votes are fairly even right now! I meant to post this as a poll but forgot - d'oh!

I remember in school our science teacher saying that if the father of baby is one of a few brothers and no sisters that chances are the child would be a son. My DH has 2 brothers and the one who has a child has a boy.

Anybody else wanna guess? Scan's in 3 hours... :happydance:

Thanks to you ladies who voted...........

The results are in, and..........

It....

is..........

a..........................

GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yes, and she looks lovely and healthy. :)

WOW I was right!!!! Makes a change :)

Congrats on your pink bump x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->