21 NTNP would like a buddie plz :D

Saradavies89

Reaction score
HI am sara im 21 and cam off my BCP middle of oct obv cz me and OH have finally come to the decision we would love our own little family :happydance: i was so happy wen he decided it was what he wanted to, i would haappily be in the TTC forum which i was and i was doing OPKs and chartting and got all obsessed about it all and my first month was a BFN. I know it can takes agessss but i was so disapointed i got all depressed and caused major rows with OH, so after such a stressfull first month over it all (even tho i knew my pill probz wouldnt be out of my system yet) am tryin going to chill about it all and in my OH words enjoy the excperiance of it all together and wen it does it will b amazing. But if any of u r like me when your OH said he wants the same as you i bet u wanted it NOW lol and cant bear to think how long it mite take, so i am now just trying to keep it out my head part from when i cum on here. :winkwink:

Well as u can see i blabber on rather alot :laugh2: i will probz bore u and sometimes actually make noooo sense :haha: and i cant spell haha xxxx

hey honey!
im 21 too! and SOOO excited to me a mum!! although we both agreed we want to try, my partners a little hesitant but were still pretty much going for it! :) i just want him to commit fully really! he says he'd love one but keeps withdrawing it, and i don't want to keep mentioning it to him as he's finally just coming around to the idea :)
my SO is 9 years older and is 30 and he thinks its the perfect time, but i think he's a bit worried I'm too young and it wouldn't let me enjoy being a young adult, which is silly as ID LOVEEE to have a family with him!!

i came of the pill around 4 months ago and my cycle has just properly settled! :)
hope this month is a good one for you honey! I've never charted so it would be brill to get some tips of you :)

(i talk just as much haha!) :)

love! xxxxxx

Can I join you ladies? I recognize Sara from other threads! :) I came off the pill the same time as you Sara and agree that the charting and whatnot would be wayyy too stressful. I am basically charting my periods on a calendar just to help myself figure out what my cycles are. I am focusing on dtd around when I am possibly Oing... but really, I am just focusing on enjoying this experience... enjoying my OH and dtd when I really feel like it. There will be enough to be stressed about when we actually get pregnant, right? :)

Excited to chat with you guys!

Hi, I'm Donna & I am 21 aswel :)

I already have one little girl who is 15 months and we are TTC for number two (hoping for two under two!)
I am using OPK's this cycle, it's my second time using them I don't chart or anything as I find it too confusing and stressfull! We are mainly just listening to my body for signs. :thumbup:

I came off the pill in September, first cycle was 42 days, second was 29! Good luck ladies. x

eee theres lots of us 21 girlies!! have a basic idea where i O but its just an iPhone app! but it also tells me when I'm going to have the witch and its always right to the very day! lol!
i want to be a younger mum so bad! my mum was 44 when she had me and although she was absolutely amazing i just would prefer to be younger from experience! is anyone at uni? or full time work? what do you lovely ladies do?
good luck everyone xxxxxx

I'm a SAHM at the moment, will be going back to work after our next LO hopefully! OH works full time. I love being a younger mum, and I think my parents enjoy being younger grandparents!

aww your LO looks SOO cute! yeah i think ill work up until the birth then take a while off hopefully! aww how do you think your LO will take having a sibling? my friends due this week and her little two yea old is in for a shock! he's very possessive of his mum! bless him! going to be a huge shock for him bless him! xxx

Thankyou! Yeah she is a beauty but a little diva! I think she will be good, she loves babies and is fascinated by them, but she can be a bit clingy to me, we are going to buy a little doll baby for her when I am pregnant to get her used to it, and will let her talk to my belly :D

I am a little older, turning 26 next month. Both hubby and I currently work full time. We joke-fight over who will be the stay at home parent, but I doubt either could stay at home full time. Hoping to cut back to maybe 30 hours if possible, but we kill most likely do daycare after maternity leave. When will everyone be testing this month?

I also use an iPhone app... Says I'm due the 9th, so I will test on the 10th, my bday.

rainbow- aww how cute is that! and that is such a good idea! never thought about it!!

and hiya shterr612! yeah we are the same, but my SO loves his job so i reckon 1 day he'd be moaning to go back after he's had to change a dozen nappys! haha!! ;-)

I'm due on the 10th! So really close to yours, and I'm like clockwork so i will wait till the 10th, i VERY HIGHLY doubt it this month, as ive said previously on my O day my SO pulled out, he was very close but the chances are extremely slim!! :-( i think my SO is struggling to fully commit, i know he wants to he's just really frightened bless him!!

how are you all feeling about it this month? good luck to you! least we have each other to chat too!xxxxxxxxx

I'm due the 15th, I use Fertility Friend, My Monthly cycles & Mydays on my phone. I want more apps though! Gets addictive :lol:

i use 'maybe baby' app! i love it haha, has a little traffic lights to let you know if you can, its really simple, but seeing I'm not fully TTC its pretty laid back for me :) xxx

HAHA sry i havent been on much girls n im nt 21 lmao im 22 im such a mupet xx

haha oh well! were all really close and thats all that matters :) xxx

Hii Girls,

Lovely to find this board! I'm 20 & just lost my first at 11 weeks after about 12 months of NTNP - Going to get straight back to NTNP but will probably have a bit more motivation this time! Likewise - I'm not going to chart etc because I don't want to get obsessed - too much of a letdown when the witch comes every month, and in the mean time I'm going to enjoy my youth & my partying days while I still can!

xx

Hii Girls,

Lovely to find this board! I'm 20 & just lost my first at 11 weeks after about 12 months of NTNP - Going to get straight back to NTNP but will probably have a bit more motivation this time! Likewise - I'm not going to chart etc because I don't want to get obsessed - too much of a letdown when the witch comes every month, and in the mean time I'm going to enjoy my youth & my partying days while I still can!

xx
im so sorry about your loss! :( couldn't imagine it at all!
but from what I've read the best thing is to get straight back too it! thats what my cousin did and she ended up pregnant 2 months later after her loss!!
fingers crossed for you and were always here! hope your okay!

yeah same here, I'm no too much of apart girl but I'm definitely making the most of it :) xxx

Yeah you may as well because you change so much when you get pregnant like straightaway I couldn't be bothered to do anything and was keeping it as quiet as I could from my friends so I ended up avoiding a lot of them as I always had an urge to let it slip when I was around them!

I was so happy when I fell pregnant but I was thinking about Xmas, my 21st, a girlie summer holiday... and ofc my uni exams! Is anyone else a student? So now at least one positive is these are all back on the cards - for the time being anyways! x

I use P.tracker on my iPhone and really like it. I will have to look at those others. As far as how I feel this month... I havenot had any symptoms so far... Don't feel any different... I guess we will just have to wait and see!

Hii Girls,

xx

Sorry to hear about your loss hun. I've had a miscarriage & a chemical so undertnad how tough it is :hugs: I fell pregnant within two months after the miscarriage, hope you get your bfp soon!

at the moment I'm at university! by the time the LO came along we would be in a better financial place though (hopefully)! my SO is turning 31 this year and I'm 21, so we feel its around about the right time, his worry is that he wil be ruining my years as a young woman, but we've been together over 4 years, and I just feel ready.

does anyone else feel this? for months i never thought i was maternal, then BAM i just suddenly have a huge desire for a child with my SO..`

hopefully by end of 2012 we will either all be holding a baby or at least a bump :kiss: :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->