21 NTNP would like a buddie plz :D

Hi, can I join? My name is Taryn. Ill be 21 next month :)

I have been ntnp for about 7 months, I did fall pregnant last month but it ended in a chemical. I dont chart because I just dont have the energy to do it, lol. But I do occasionally use opk. I've never been on bcp. I was also preg 2 years ago but that ended in an ectopic and I lost my left tube. So I think that may be a reason it took me so long to fall preg again, but hopefully I will have a sticky bean soon!

I would love another christmas bfp! :)

Heyyy! :)))
aww so sorry about your loss's! my cousin lost her left tube last year due to an eptopic but got pregnant 2 months after and now has a very cute little boy!!! :)
so lots of fair dust your way! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm feeling the same this morning, just feels like bad period pain now though, but I'm not due till the 10th so i think its just like usual girlie pains! as horrible last night though! :-( just couldn't settle!! I don't chart but i think i might start in the new year? does anyone else??
aww i know it would be the cutest christmas gift ever! baby dust to everyone!! :) xxxx

I'm due the 9th or 10th as well... and I had lots of cramping today too! Have you had any other symptoms? I haven't really had anything until today. Hopefully its a good sign for both of us! :happydance:

Not really, i just don't think it can be, i felt pain like 2 days after BD and i know it doesn't work like that! just think I've eaten something probably! a little embarrassing but I've had really bad constipation?? for like 4 days! :-( not really a sign but apart from that nothing, i don't feel at all lucky this month! aww i hope it is a good sign! i can't believe were at the same time! we will have to tell each other straight away :) I'm gonna try hold out from testing till like the 12th if the witch doesn't arrive earlier!!
are you gonna test before?

hope all you girlies are okay xxxxx

I wish I knew when I was due so I could join in the funnnnn!!!!x

had a mental week! I'm so so so sorry!!!! :-( sharonfruit! i use an iPhone app to chart mine, so its not perfect but its really helpful!
hows everyone feeling, I'm 7DPO and feel like I'm out this month quite sad but chatted to SO and were going to attempt more after christmas! :)
how are my girlies?? xxxx

Hey lady! I'm good! I'm 9 or 10 DPO, trying to keep myself from going crazy. I feel out this cycle as well... But some days, I get really optimistic again. I have been having symptoms but I keep trying to convince myself it's not happening this cycle. I'm worried about how sad I will feel with a BFN. Urghhhh

Aww!! Fingers crossed for you sweetie!! :) I'd love a christmas BFP but im trying to do the same thing and just not get my hopes up!! I'm glad my SO and me
Will try more in the new year! Keep me posted!! What syptoms you getting?? xx

Aww!! Fingers crossed for you sweetie!! :) I'd love a christmas BFP but im trying to do the same thing and just not get my hopes up!! I'm glad my SO and me
Will try more in the new year! Keep me posted!! What syptoms you getting?? xx

Haha, I feel like I'm getting every one under the sun... but I looked back at the symptoms Ihad last month and I have been having the same ones almost to the date... so I have a feeling its AF meeting me at the end of the week, not a BFP.

I had some cramping/gassiness last week, and the last 4 days, I've had really sensitive nipples. Lots of feeling tired and I had a little nausea last night and today. I'm due to get AF Friday or Saturday (my birthday) and I'm trying to hold off until testing on my birthday, but I'm sure I will give in and test a few days earlier. I'm trying to convince myself Thursday would be the earliest. We shall see! Haha! I'm trying not to get too worked up about it all, as it's only my second month in... technically my first cycle in.. and I shouldn't get bent out of shape because I know there are so many wonderful ladies that have been trying for way longer. It will happen when the time is right.

Yeah definitly! I'm the same though! Always syptoms checking! Ive had a twinge in my back and a funny stomach! I'm really not trying to get excited so I don't feel too let down! A BFP on your birthday would be so cute! :) in not gonna test untill I've passed my Witch date as I feel totally out this month so don't want to upset myself haha! Hate waiting! :-( xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->