21, TTC, AF due to start Tuesday, looking for buddies :)

Congrats LaurGil such happy new wishing you a really H+H 9 months! Make sure you keep everyone updated with news! I thought I'd take 5 mins to introduce myself properly as feel a little like I've just hijacked into the thread!

I'm Alex and 26...as my name suggests...I am a baby nurse (neonatal!) and this is my second month TTC but really my first month TTC properly as I only came off BC in August and had a 44 day cycle to start with so don't really know when I ovulated etc! I am taking Agnus Castus in the hope of regulating my cycles! Currently CD 4 and AF nearly gone today so hoping to do lots of BD'ing over the next week or so! Although think my chances are pretty low this month as I'm ovulating bang in the middle of a set of night shifts so not much BD'ing taking place then me thinks!! Just checked my rota as well for next month and guess what..blooming nights AGAIN when I'm ovulating!!! I'm gonna have to drag hubby to work to get in any good BD'ing time!!
TBH am trying to take the whole TTC easy and not get too obsessive (hopefully!) as OH is concious that he doesn't want BDing to become just about babies and the stress of doing it when we might not be in the 'mood' as its only early days yet, so just trying to take things easy these first few months and get to know my cycle and what not as I was on BC for 10 looooongg years!! This is my first month trying to use OPK and BBT so also going to get my head around that and will add my FF ovulation chart over the weekend!

Anywho unlike you lucky ladies who have a lovely weekend of BDing ahead of you I unfortunately have just finished a 13 hour shift and have another 13 hour shift tomorrow so better get my beauty sleep or there will be no BDing lol!! Enjoy your weekends of baby making and have fun... sorry for the rambling!!

congrats laurgil!!!!!!!!!!! im so happy and excited for you!!!!!!!!

I really pray that we all get our BFP's soon!!

hi baby nurse!! im a nurse too but adult :)

xxxxxxx

Hi baby nurse. Welcome to the group. I think a calmed approach is the best way. I am a nurse too and know your pain of O when working nights - used to happen to me all the time :( crap isn't it!!
I wish you lots of luck and baby dust Hun.
FX for a BFP soon x x

Welcome baby nurse! You never know, anything is possible! :)

How are you all doing? Having a good Friday eve? xxx

I wish you all so much luck for nxt month

thank you all for the lovely comments

I will be keeping up to date with you all

:dust:

Xxx

Wow lots of nurses how odd lol!?! Think I'll start trying to organise my offduty better around my ovulating lol!! Must get some zzz's up at 5.45 boo hoo! First day tracking temp tomorrow!! Brought book called "taking charge of your fertility" read first chapter tonight really interesting read about all things lady related not just pregnancy...really recommend it!

Wow lots of nurses how odd lol!?! Think I'll start trying to organise my offduty better around my ovulating lol!! Must get some zzz's up at 5.45 boo hoo! First day tracking temp tomorrow!! Brought book called "taking charge of your fertility" read first chapter tonight really interesting read about all things lady related not just pregnancy...really recommend it!

Have a great weekend LaurGil! :)

Gosh, such an early start chick, hope you sleep well! :)
A few friends have recommended that book, let me know what you think of it! Might persuade my OH to buy it! Hope you have a good weekend too hun!

xx

Good morning everyone! Hope everyone got down to it last night and this morning!!! :D

So iv done 3 days of bbt,cm and cp can those of u who understand it take a look please and tell me what u think because opks are still neg but according to chart I should be bang smack in the middle of O'ing! Connfffuuussseeeddd lol!

Hope ur all well sticky baby dust for you :D xxxxx

Hi Jess sounds like you've been having fun with all that BDing! I wouldn't panic yet for not testing positive for OPK as looking at your chart wouldn't it be a bit early? If your cycle is 26 days I thought you'd maybe ov day 11 or 12 but obv don't know your cycles! Like I said sure you'll get positive OPK soon as your CM signs look good so sure it's on it's way and by the sound of it your BDing lots! I'm not sure when to start using my OPK sticks....it says around day 11 but really not sure about my cycle so might start in a few days as I have loads spare anyway.

Coleey that book is really interesting so far is easy to understand and makes charting easier ...trying to pursuade OH to read it as well lol

Well better get back to work! Enjoy your weekend ladies x

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend ladies.. Thinking of you all.
Baby dust and love x x

Hey girly me weekend has been pretty good thanks, I got a new tattoo done and have been doing lots of shopping haha (secretly coo-ing over baby stuff) haha just can't help it really! And my god there are soooooo many pregnant women its unreal :( makes me slightly jealous! Does anyone else get that??? How's you nikki good I hope!? Xxxx

I ALWAYS get that!! Rubbish isn't it :( I tried to avoid all baby area's when shopping! Makes me soo jel.
I'm glad you're well. Ooh a new tatt - how exciting! My weekend has been great - went to the races yesterday and had a party in the evening. Then did F all today :) (apart from pining for a baby, lol.)
Hope charting is going good for you.. x x

Jess know how you feel! As well as working with babies we have 8 people pregnant at work at the mo! Plus my best friend due November so feel very jealous lol! Not been upto much this weekend just had a chilled out Sunday with the husband so quite nice :) got work again tomorrow :( hate that Monday morning feeling!! Gonna try and get a lot of BDing in this week hoping to see a positive opk this weekend!

Yea my Best friend is due next week! its so bad that i feel jealous lol! Awww Nikki im the same hun im pining big time!! Well i was wondering if you gals could take a look at my chart for me this morning, maybe im just worrying too much (im gd at that!) but my temp has been on decrease since friday and then this morning it went up a little, i have had negative opks all weekend and my chart is forcasting my O for Wed?! :-/ im starting to worry that im not even O'ing due to my PCOS/ENDO :( am i just worrying

Hope your both great and got to lots of BD'ing :D throwing lots of sticky baby :dust:

I know nothing about charting, sorry hun! :( :hugs:
Do you check your CM? xx

Hey Ladies! I haven't been trying to conceive for very long, on my third cycle after stopping BC pill. Was on Depo Provera for 6 years prior to that. I have been having very short cycles and was feeling hopeless for a while with 15 day cycles (if you can even call them that) I would go to test and AF was there :(. This time feels different though. This weekend I was really sick feeling, very nauseous with headache at 9 DPO. I have felt nauseaous every morning and night since then with bubbly feeling in belly. Crossing my fingers for :BFP: ! Will be testing Wednesday!

Yea my CM has been wet and thin for the last 4 days!!!! but i dont get ewcm so its just a case of waiting i suppose :(

Sounds promising Laydeeleesah fnx'd for you :D xxxx

Hi Jess I'm no expert at charting etc yet but I've been reading "Taking Control of your Fertility" and it says to try and look at charting as a bigger picture rather than small day to day differences as your temp is bound to be up and down... you can only really look at it and say for def if you've ovulated once you have a few more temps if that makes sense. What I'm trying to say is try not to stress as looking at your chart it just looks like your having completely normal temps that won't be bang on the same every day and your looking out for lots of other promising signs so sure your OPK will follow shortly. If this is your first month charting you don't know for certain when you ov yet so could be late or early so hang in and keep charting...know its frustrating I'm in the same boat as well! At least we're in it together! x

Aww thanks hun thats made me feel alot better :D i think its just coz i want it to happen so much that you kinda pin point every little change lol! well if i am to O tomorrow like forcasted by FF at least i got to squeeze lots of Bd'ing in the last few days lol!! Hope your long shifts havnt been too bad hunni xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->