21, TTC, AF due to start Tuesday, looking for buddies :)

hiya every1

how r u al?? nt been on in ages been so busy wiv work and takin daughter 2 ballet. does any1 know the sperm meets egg way. as i am getting reali impatiant nw :hissy: coz its ment 2be good but cant get it up

Hi hun all is good with me, sounds like you've got your hands full atm then!! hows your cycle going so far?

Yea i think that was nikki's plan this cycle :D ill se if i can find the thread that she linked us all :D xx

found it!!!

https://www.pregnancyloss.info/sperm_meets_egg_plan.htm

Im def giving this a go next month if i have no joy this month :D xxx

hi ladies, im feeling totally defeated!

I am suppose to be in my fertile window this week..and ive had no CM. not even a slight EWCM. i am feeling down like im out.

Im on CD 16. can i still be early? i dont OPK's or that so just estimating with my timings.

:( :( :( i feel so down plus we have been BD like mad and im now sore ;)

xxxx

Hi Jodylee, dont be silly your not out yet, you might just be delayed! your never out till AF is here!!! so keep with the Bd'ing, im having a mare this month too with this stupid BBT charting. arrghhh its driving me mad!!! lol I too have had lots of :sex: my poor OH must be gagging for a break haha im just so paranoid about missing my window lol!!!

Chin up sweetie :D :D xxxx

Sticky baby :dust:

hiya jess thanks 4 that so gona give it ago as stil av 7 or 8 days 2go. cant wait 4 2nite now 2start that :happydance: cycle goin pretty wel so far i guess. just want my lil baby bean already lol.

ppl on sites av said charting isnt always rite coz diff things can affect ur temp!! but i just cant b arsed doin it :haha:

jodylee av u thought bout gettin some concieve plus lube as i am using that this time even tho i get enough cm its meant 2make ur cm mre friendly towards :spermy: i nt 2 sure bout cycles reali i only know coz i do ov tests plus i get pains wen i o. keep ur chin up :hugs:

how long as every1 got left til they o

Good luck Sarahtia!! :) What cd are you on right now?

Keep positive hun, sometimes you don't get noticeable ewcm and you might be ovulating late! :hugs: Are you drinking enough water? As I found drinking more helped me a lot :)

How is it going for you Jess? Jumping on your man frequently I hope! :rofl:

xx

Hi Ladies,

I have just joined and I am hooked already!
I am 23 nearly 24 and married a year. My husband and I have been trying for a baby for 6 months now. I am currently 11DPO and I really thought this was the month. I have had this weird gut feeling and a few minor symptoms. I took a Clearblue Digital test this morning and those two vile words hit me like a big blue bus "not pregnant" I have never felt to low. It's so hard going to work after you read that negative result and try to smile all day in work when you secretly feel angry towards all those pregnant women in your office! lol.

In the last 6 months I feel like EVERY SINGLE WOMAN I know has become pregnant! How the hell did that happen so quickly!

I have tried the Clearblue Fertility monitor (2 cycles ago) PreSeed (2 cycles ago) OPK (5 months ago) the Fertility bible book, charting... EVERYTHING. Is there something wrong with me?? I am only 23 going on 24 surely it should be easy for us?

How do you ladies cope with the BFN every month? I can't keep fake smiling any longer :-(

Hi ladies, sounds like we're all in the same boat waiting for the magical O day!! :happydance: I'm not really sure when mine will be as came off BC a month or so ago and last cycle was 44 days so just using OPK and temps but it's all pretty new to me atm so I'm trying to just stay relaxed and get in lots of BDing as thats all we can do really isn't it!!
Jess hang in there sure you'll O soon... have you found that your OPK line has been getting darker as someone told me it gets darker as you get closer to Ov... mine seemed a tiny bit darker today but not sure if my eyes are deceiving me...plus think I've got the sticks all mixed up in date order whoops!!

Jodylee keep going chick as CD 16 is still early u might not have OV yet...your doing the best thing, lots of regular BDing... like sarahtia said maybe use some sperm friendly lube...I'm thinking of getting some next month maybe as I get sore sometimes...thats the last thing you want!

Is anyone else finding it hard to stay level headed about all this... I don't want to become really obsessive and its all I think about but it's really difficult as I keep stressing and thinking about it loads which can't help!! I'm worried I'm going to OV late smack bang in the middle of my nights and then I'll be out this month without giving it my best shot!

Just wish we could know for certain! Y'know like a little countdown or something so we could plan better when to BD lol!! Would also like a countdown to tell me when I'm going to have a baby as you don't know if this is the month or you've got many months ahead of you... I think if I just knew that then I could maybe relax a little! Oh well wishful thinking!! Lots of :dust: to you all but not sticky like Jess says...we want EWCM dust haha!!

Hi Ladies,

I have just joined and I am hooked already!
I am 23 nearly 24 and married a year. My husband and I have been trying for a baby for 6 months now. I am currently 11DPO and I really thought this was the month. I have had this weird gut feeling and a few minor symptoms. I took a Clearblue Digital test this morning and those two vile words hit me like a big blue bus "not pregnant" I have never felt to low. It's so hard going to work after you read that negative result and try to smile all day in work when you secretly feel angry towards all those pregnant women in your office! lol.

In the last 6 months I feel like EVERY SINGLE WOMAN I know has become pregnant! How the hell did that happen so quickly!

I have tried the Clearblue Fertility monitor (2 cycles ago) PreSeed (2 cycles ago) OPK (5 months ago) the Fertility bible book, charting... EVERYTHING. Is there something wrong with me?? I am only 23 going on 24 surely it should be easy for us?

How do you ladies cope with the BFN every month? I can't keep fake smiling any longer :-(

Hi Queenie... :hugs:I really feel for you. I have only been TTC for just over a month so can't even begin to know what it feels like to see all those BFN's every month, I have only had to go through it once so far and although I kinda knew in my heart of hearts it was going to be negative...a tiny part of you wishes so bad for it to happen and you have that horrible heart lurching feeling when it saying it's negative.

From your charting/monitoring have you worked out when your ovulating? Are your cycles pretty regular?

I know this probably sounds condescending and won't help but it's only been 6 months and they say it on average takes couples a year... so although I know those 6 months have felt like forever (believe me this 2 months has felt long enough so I feel your pain!) there is probably nothing wrong with you... it just takes time for it to happen...and I'm sure it will happen. It's just that horrible thing called time that none of us have or want to wait for!

I think as a woman, when you decide you want a baby, you want it now...not 6 months away or a year, and that is what makes it so bloomin difficult because every day over 'now' is agony and annoying and makes your question your fertility and your sanity at times! Hang in there chick because I know there is nothing I can do to get your pregnant or make that horrible feeling when you see a negative go away, I can say, there are other ladies who understand and are in the same situation as you, who don't mind talking and rambling on about these things because we are all in the same boat together, so I hope that makes you feel a tiny bit better. :dust: xx

cooley i stil av 8 days yet seems ages away yet. cant wait 4 it 2come. just got 2 try n keep possitive that this will be my month hopefully

Queenie23 i know that horrible feeling that you r gettin as i av been wanting to try since march but i woz on depo so only just got bk 2 normal. i read on a post that pre seed can actually kill some :spermy:!! nt sure how true it is but seen it a few times. av u seen ya doc?? mayb they can rule things out if u r worried.

Thanks for all the advice girls!! im going to look into some sperm freindly lube as its all getting a bit much hehe!

DH is still going strong so thats all i need. We are going to keep at it :sex: daily as i just dont know when im going to Ovulate so better to be safe than sorry.

Im becoming a stressed over things a bit, i would just love to get that :bfp: so i could just concentrate on pregnancy. I actually find myself constantly thinking about it. sometimes i do wish i could just switch off.

Lets be positive!!!!!! we can do it...yes we can!!!!!!!!!

:hug:

Thank you for your kind posts. I do actually feel a lot better and less alone now! I was coping fine until everyone around me started announcing they were pregnant and when I started buying congratulation banners and balloons for their desks, I found myself with a lump in my throat and my eyes welling up. lol.

My husband has been so supportive. He wants it more than I do. We are just both stuck at what else we can do. We have tried the cushion under the thighs and everything. I don't understand how I still have not got a positive result. Also I haven't told any of my friends and family we are trying as I would LOVE to surprise them.

The worst part is when your friends say "I can't believe you haven't announced you are pregnant yet, you have been married a year and a half" I feel so embarrassed I just laugh it off. But deep down I actually ache.

It is so nice to know that there are many women out there in exactly the same position. Have any of you ladies been trying as long as I have?

I stopped my Yasmin birth control March 2nd and my periods are pretty regular, give or take 1 day. I have a 31 day Cycle every month and I always seem to get a + OPK and Peak on the fertility monitor on CD 16. We BD the day before and the two peak days only. I'm scared that if we BD before this he won't have as many little swimmers left for the important days!

Maybe I will try next month without the preseed as it doesn’t seem to be helping me. Hmmm. If any of you are considering it, I would highly suggest the ClearBlue Fertility monitor. It really is worth the money and takes all the stress away. But as you can see… Doesn’t always help you conceive.

Good luck to all of you. I do enjoy reading your stories. I feel like... FINALLY, Someone I can talk to! XxX

:haha: i done that wen my best m8 said she woz pregnant i cudnt txt er bk til the nxt day as i woz hurtin :cry: but she lost it a few days l8er n i felt
very small :dohh:

av u tryed them cup things cant remember wot they are called a few ppl on this site talk bout them n it just helps keep :spermy: up by ur cervix.

iv been tryin 5months nw but its gettin harder al the time. go on the page b4 this i think it is an there is a link about sperm meets egg, there are a few sucess stories wiv doin this. an unless ur partner has :spermy: issues den u should worry about not bin enough left my doctor told me.

:dust: to every1 hope this is the month 4 :bfp: :happydance:

I think October is the month for all of us to get our BFP we just need to remain positive :D (she says holding her head in her hands)!!!

chin up girlies we will get there!!! oh and i can highly recommend Conceive + (spermy loving lube!!) Its great and you don't have to put it directly in lol!! just use as a normal lube :D

Have fun :sex: everyone!! xxxxx

:haha: its so hard 2stay possitive tho just cant wait 2go on hol to have a nice break only 2weeks 2go tho so not long

its my first nite ov using conceive plus 2nite cant wait nw and cant wait 4 bed wiv oh lots ov:sex: :blush:

Had a hard afternoon...had to go shopping for my best friends baby showe...went into mothercare...big mistake!! Actually had tears in my eyes when I saw a pregnant woman! Felt like an imposter that shouldn't be in there cos I'm not pregnant and don't have a baby! Glad it's over and done with now! X

Hi ladies,

Sorry I haven't checked in for a few days. How is everyone doing? Hope you're all still doing LOTS of BD'ing. I am slowly approaching O day. Really really hope this is my month! After 2 years of ttc I'm getting restless about it now :(

How is everyone doing? Hope you are ok jess.
Lots of love x x

Had a hard afternoon...had to go shopping for my best friends baby showe...went into mothercare...big mistake!! Actually had tears in my eyes when I saw a pregnant woman! Felt like an imposter that shouldn't be in there cos I'm not pregnant and don't have a baby! Glad it's over and done with now! X

Awww I feel so bad for you! I don't think i could have coped with that! You poor thing. Hang in there girlie. We are all behind you
XXX

Oh bless you both! Sending you lots of hugs! :hugs:
This month WILL be our month!! :)

It might be safer baby dancing from cd9 until like cd 19, just to make sure hun! We've been doing it every other day since cd6 so far! Will probably keep going until cd19 or so, which reminds me, need to grab him when he gets back from work tonight! :rofl: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->