• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

21 TTC Needs a buddy :) 3 BFP 1 Angel

Well when I was 3 days late I tested everyday until AF came but just kept the mindset it would b negative

Oh for goodness sake :( Don't get me wrong, I'm SO happy for u but a little sad now :( Congrats tho!!

Don't be sorry! I'm really happy for u! Fx everything goes perfect. How'd the OH take it? Xx

i am sorry though :/ you should be WAYYY before me anyway ::hugs:: bleurgghh i feel poop and oh took it well he's ecstatic :)

Oh that's so good. R u getting a real positive now or is it still faint? X

I dont know scared to test incase it disappears :( sighh probably will later though or tomorrow morning! Anything for you yet?

Nope. Had some real weird cm the past couple days but could b me OV. We've bd'd every other day since the witch left so FX. Ur so brave, I'd b testing every day!!

:) its gotta be your turn :) good luck comes in threes remember :) and all three of us being eggo preggo would be amazeballs! :)

Erhmagherd! Lol i leave for a couple days and twilight goes and gets knocked up? ? Congratulations! ! Ahhh! I'm so happy! Any idea when you're due?

The June mommies-to-be have started a group on facebook if you're interested. You'll have to add Michelle Cluff as a friend (https://www.facebook.com/MichelleECluff) and message her that you'd like to be added. It's a private group, so nothing shows up on anyone else's feed. :thumbup:

Keash, I'm praying for you! Double doses of babydust! Good things come in threes!!!:happydance:

I don't know what the deal with my ticker is. It's showing I'm 5 1/2 weeks, but I'm really 6 today. Idk.

Ok I might Do that when are you due? And I took another test and it was darker than the last one !! Yay

Well 2 out of 3 ain't bad :)
I'm still remaining hopeful now that u 2 r gonna leave me :( lol
June babies.... Awwwww lovely summer babies. Not great with the heat though lmao

Wow! So happy ive found girls my age! was really beginning to think i was the only one! Me & partner have been TTC for over a year! :( but this month i got my first positive ovulation test! :) soo really got my hopes up for this month but trying not to! AF is due friday (12th) so hopefully it doesnt show up!!5 days to go! currently 9DPO and although trying not to symptom spot ive noticed i feel abit dizzy and always tired. (TMI WARNING).. I have had really thick white CM this month dont know if this is a sign or not? xxxxxx

Okay now i have read through all of this i am feeling very worried! i have been trying for over a year and its happend for u all so quickly! Twilight ive noticed that youve had symptoms before but had BFN's was anything symptom wise different this month u got your BFP? Also with our ages do any of you have any worries about telling Parents, Or MIL or FILs? xxxxxx

I am worried about telling everyone coz of how young I am :/ but hey I'm a worry wart haha as for different symptoms this month the only noticeable one was the cm creamy and then when aunt flo didnt turn up it was when I started noticing more haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->