21 TTC Needs a buddy :) 3 BFP 1 Angel

Thank uu babe!
Yeah, really excited. But scared and hasn't sunk in yet. Sounds mad but haha xxxx

so come back to us :) I know it's easier said than done, but we're here whenever you decide you're ready again.

Just pop in whenever u feel like a chat, even if its just about the weather :)
We'll b here for you :)

Keash- maybe kick-start with some B vitamin?

Twilight- miss you! Please keep us updated on the wedding!!

BFP!! Did a cheapy Wednesday night and just done expensive one that tells u the weeks I'm 2-3 weeks (although it says something on the back about doctors will calculate that as 4-5 weeks :s) praying this bean sticks xxx

BFP!! Did a cheapy Wednesday night and just done expensive one that tells u the weeks I'm 2-3 weeks (although it says something on the back about doctors will calculate that as 4-5 weeks :s) praying this bean sticks xxx

OMG! yayyyy! Go you!

Congrats sweets!! Ill update title to 3BFP when I get home. This is turning out to be a good month. Well, bittersweet really. Still no news on me. Gonna test with FMU tomorrow :)

Congratssss!!! :) Same as me then. :D I'm 5weeks & 1day!
Don't worry hunni it will happen!! Xxxx

Okay I'm really confused. Am I 2-3 weeks pregnant or 5 weeks pregnant? And what the hell do I do now? Lol Really had in my head I couldn't have children so not prepared even though been TTC for over a year I sort of gave up hope lol xxxx

Okay I'm really confused. Am I 2-3 weeks pregnant or 5 weeks pregnant? And what the hell do I do now? Lol Really had in my head I couldn't have children so not prepared even though been TTC for over a year I sort of gave up hope lol xxxx

Your 5weeks hunni... Its 2-3 weeks when you concived. But docs work it out frm last period so 5 weeks! Mee to:D
I know how you feel I thought the same!
You have many symptoms?? I'm dyin! Aaha... Nausea 24/7 headaches tired & really bad cramps & back pains. Just hopin everythings ok don't have any bleeding soo keep fingers crossed.
Congrats xxxx

Thank you huni. thats so weird considering i was pregnant before i even had sex then lol! im not too bad yet get sicky feelings but having actually been sick yet. No back pains but on and off cramping, headaches. think ive got morning sickness to come. joy! i go to tenerife on holiday on tuesday for a week so guna worry about telling parents etc and getting a doctors appointment when im back. xxxxxx

Welp my IC's came today and I got a BFN once again. Since AF was due today and it feels like she'll be here any minute, I'm going to call myself out for this month ='( Bring on month #5

Thank you huni. thats so weird considering i was pregnant before i even had sex then lol! im not too bad yet get sicky feelings but having actually been sick yet. No back pains but on and off cramping, headaches. think ive got morning sickness to come. joy! i go to tenerife on holiday on tuesday for a week so guna worry about telling parents etc and getting a doctors appointment when im back. xxxxxx

No way! That's string haha! Ahhh your lucky, I have all my symptoms really bad been stuck in bed all day today with em :( atleast be worth it in the end! This your 1st? Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->