21 TTC Needs a buddy :) 3 BFP 1 Angel

Yay! Every time i take a break from bnb one of you turn up pregnant! I promise to disappear when you're ready to test again, keash! LOL

not good :/ i went and got my contraceptive injection yesterday :/ all properly over now :( cant ttc for a few months at least coz my chance of loosing another baby are 50% higher in the first 6 months after :( sighh i cant believe it happened :/

Well take the time to just be with OH and be a couple, do the holiday, talk weddings and have fun. Live ur life for 6 months then try again. Ill still be here :) lol

Well the universe doesn't agree with you! Lol. Got my BFN today. Still no AF. Reaching 10 days late now

i didnt get my positive till like 12days late! :) theres still hope theres no witch :) chin up hun

Twilight I understand upset but any advice help will be appreciated.. Basically I'm in Tenerife and I had intercourse with other 1/2 and bled after ?! It was dark and high up as It didn't come out on tissue paper only on his willy lol (tmi) twilight just wondering really how far gone you was when you bled and was there any pain with it? Keash sounds very hopeful Hun I held off testing and got my BFP if I would have tested before I would have probably got BFN too!!!! Xxxxx

Sweets, I haven't had any bleeding, but I've heard of this. You could have had a small bump on your cervix (completely normal and benign) and OH could have irritated it when you dtd. You'll get brief dark blood from that. You could have also had blood already pooled high up (maybe from implantation/a light period that didn't come all the way down) and his weewee (haha) displaced it.

sweets my bleeding started at 6 weeks :/ it was nothing like your explaining so i have no advice at all hun sorry :/

Twilight, I hope you're doing well! Have you picked out colors for the big day??

Sorry for some reason doesn't see these messages till now, will reply when I get a minute x

SOOOOO Update!!
I am now 15 days late. BFN 4 days ago :(
Nauseas ALL THE TIME!!
Really bad heartburn after i eat anything, not normal for me, i never get heartburn
Headaches come and go, not normal for me either, i never get headaches.
Bottom of my stomach looks weird. Hard to explain but from my BBS to belly button is the same as usual but belly button down is more rounded than normal.
Hungry all the time but don't feel like eating, food makes me nauseas.
Feel tired ALL THE TIME but ive hard a really busy month.

Im thinking that my late period could just be down to stress but it's now 7 and a half weeks since my last period and i am never bang on schedule but this is the longest ive ever been without a period.

Any ideas guys?

no idea keash but fingers crossed! and nope nothing planned really :/ cant really plan when i still have uni and all that jazz :/

Keash- I have no idea!
Twilight, I understand, I took a semester off for my wedding!

:( meh this weeks gonna be hard :/ was meant to be my first midwife appointment this week :/ my friend went for hers today :/ why does this have to be so hard :/ actually want to give up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->