21 TTC Needs a buddy :) 3 BFP 1 Angel

I know. It's so nice we all have each other. Dante when is AF due? Xx

So work phoned me this morning asking me to go in on my day off so I rushed outta bed and am on route now. Which means..... I forgot to test :(
Tomorrow for sure... If I ever get my day off :(

I know. It's so nice we all have each other. Dante when is AF due? Xx

My af is due on the 20th (Sat). I just wish that if she was going to come she would do it early that way I can get started for next cycle earlier!

Any news guys? Still no AF so hoping I don't at all... Might test 2mz if still nothing... Major nausea today thou! Good licks girlieeessss ❤

Yes deffo tomorrow! I have no symptoms tho, we'll none to spk of so I'm expecting a BFN but ill play the game with u guys and do it anyway :)

Ahhh well fingers crossed for you! Don't know whether to test 2mz if still nothing don't want the usual disappointment xxxxx

I'm excited & soo nervous! Night sweetie spk to you 2mz & hopefully we both have good news! ��

Just watched 'hat to expect when you're expecting'
Depressing :(

I watched that last week and thought the same thing! Except it's hilarious at the same time! (I LOVE Rebel Wilson, though, so maybe that's why I thought so.) I liked how it showed a lot of possible outcomes, though, and wasn't just like "oh everyone gets a baby and everything is so easy!"

Yeah I know what u mean. Still sucks tho
I'm so mad at myself right now! Every time I feel a pain or twinge or anything I get my hopes up. Same thing every month and I'm always disappointed.
Can't talk to my OH about it cuz he already thinks I'm crazy. Do now I'm lying in bed, crying, alone and mad at myself.
Self hate and self loathe!
So emotional :'(

Hi girls. I'm being very stubborn and refusing to test! This has never happened before normally I am addicted to POAS! But because I've never been late before I'm so excited and really don't want the dissapointment :( ahh don't know what to do! Keash how late r u? This TTC stuff is hard :( xxx

I'm 2 days late but being late is normal for me. My cycles go from 27 to 35 days lol

Proof that i tested BFN :(

Attachments

• IMG_0321[1].jpg
    IMG_0321[1].jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 11
Ahhh nooo hopefully it's too early for you! Got my BFP today girls!!!! I'm 5weeks on Thursday xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->