21 TTC Needs a buddy :) 3 BFP 1 Angel

started bleeding at 2am this morning and havent stopped since getting realy heavy now :/ had blood tests which confirm the loss :/ sighh i just wanted this time to be my happily ever after but i guess good people never get those eh?

I'm really sorry babe. I don't even know what to say. I'm sure u must b heartbroken. I know it sucks and nobody can tell you how you're feeling. Spend some time with the OH. Be together, stay strong and we'll e here if u need us. We love you :)

sorry for some reason your two posts wernt shown when i wrote that and i hadnt seen messages so thought you hadnt posted twlight thats why i checked how u were .. but yeah keash same question still stands for u lol .. big hugs to u twilight xxxxx

no no dont be like that keash you deserve it :) i'm ok today but doctors said there would be no point trying for another anytime within the next 3/4/5 months because i would have a higher risk of miscarriage again :/ sighh so wedding and holiday planning it will be for now still feel sad but trying to think if i hadnt of found out i was pregnant i would have just seen this as a big period so thats what i'm trying to think of it as

That's a good way to look at it Hun. Hm maybe more risk of miscarraige but also better chance of getting pregnant! My cousin has just given birth to a healthy baby boy conceived a few weeks after she miscarried. But better to be safe and wait suppose ooh a holiday?! Honeymoon or just a holiday? Xxxx

Aww! Im so so sorry twilight! Thats what I thought too. I wish I just didnt take the tests so I would just take it as that. Keep your head up and try your best to think positive!! Lots of :hugs:

Ehem, sweets and Keash, I remember a Sunday pact being drawn up....

:test:

How did the testing go guys!
Twilight... Sorry to hear of your loss.. Big hugs too you xxxxxx

I haven't tested! I literally haven't had a late period in my life, always on time like clockwork so now im 2 days late and I Couldn't bear to test now my hopes are up So high lol! I'm gunna wait till I'm a week late (I hope , I don't think I'll hold out lol) xxxx

Keash are u late for AF? Are u not going crazy with excitement lol?

We'll all get through this together whether it be pregnancy, ttc or loosing an angel. We're a team :)
Stay strong girls
Love you all <3

I ordered 25 tests online today, and I decided that I'm going to start testing as soon as they get here (probably about two days). But I'm starting to get my normal af symptoms :(

I finally got my AF today so praying I will be able to get my :bfp: soon :) :dust: to you all testing soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->