21st may due date - anyone?

I'm due May 23rd. I'm very excited to find out the sex. I'm not even sure when we will get to find out because I've already had 5 ultrasounds (high risk). My next doc appointment is at 16 weeks, so I'm thinking it will be the one after that... at 20 weeks.

Ahhh I'm jealous all of yours are before christmas :( mines not til 5th Jan! I'll be 20 weeks 3 days on mine, better pics of baby I guess but I wanna know NOW!! So impatient ha ha.

Anyone elses clothes feeling very tight? :)

Hi im due 20th May with my 2nd baby. I have my scan the 5th of Jan aswell : )

Hi ladies! I am due May 14th with my second child! So nice to meet all of you and am happy I have some friends to share my stories with!

Im due on 21st too, wahoo! I was 2 days early with my first LO so i have a horrible feeling this one will be really late for some reason :wacko:
Im jealous you all have your anomaly scan dates...im still waiting for mine!! Can't wait to get it so i can count down on the calendar, hehe :happydance:

Didn't they book your anomaly scan when you had your dating scan? I can't wait I was hoping I would know by christmas but 5th Jan isn't too far away I suppose!

Most people I know that were early with their first were also early with their second, so you never know :winkwink:

No, they just send a letter a few weeks before. It was the same with first pregnancy, its so annoying, im sure i must have the only hospital in the world who does it this way after seeing all the other people who already know when their date is. Grr! Hehe.

5th Jan isn't far at all, it'll fly by for you :happydance:

hi, im due on the 21st of may to and we are really excited but really nervous as this is our first baby

Im due on 21st too, wahoo! I was 2 days early with my first LO so i have a horrible feeling this one will be really late for some reason :wacko:
Im jealous you all have your anomaly scan dates...im still waiting for mine!! Can't wait to get it so i can count down on the calendar, hehe :happydance:

Didn't they book your anomaly scan when you had your dating scan? I can't wait I was hoping I would know by christmas but 5th Jan isn't too far away I suppose!

Most people I know that were early with their first were also early with their second, so you never know :winkwink:

No, they just send a letter a few weeks before. It was the same with first pregnancy, its so annoying, im sure i must have the only hospital in the world who does it this way after seeing all the other people who already know when their date is. Grr! Hehe.

Aww well I wonder who'll find out first ;) any ideas or gut feelings to what sex yours could be? I'm so looking forward to finding out so we can start buying everything and were moving house in jan so can start getting the nursery ready...

They say time flies when your pregnant but I feel like its gonna last forever!

Aww well I wonder who'll find out first ;) any ideas or gut feelings to what sex yours could be? I'm so looking forward to finding out so we can start buying everything and were moving house in jan so can start getting the nursery ready...

They say time flies when your pregnant but I feel like its gonna last forever!

Hehe. Im looking forward to finding out too! I have a feeling its a boy but my pregnancy has been completely different to last time so maybe i'll get a shock and have a girl :happydance:
Have you got a feeling at all? Im not sure if they ever turn out right, haha :haha:

It does seem to go soooo slowly doesn't it but then when you hit 8 months you'll probably suddenly be like....ahhhhhh! wheres all the time gone!! Hehe

Due the 24th May..also my 1st..cant wait to find out the sex find out the 6th of Jan :)

We have the names already but, for some reason, I don't want to tell anyone. We'll find out the sex at 20 weeks (sometime early January) and I'm kind of hoping it's a girls if only because I think the name we chose is precious :lol:

I'm due May 22nd and this is baby no. 3. I have two boys already!!! They are planning my u/s at 20 weeks, but I'm going to ask at my 16 week appt if I can sched one sooner, before xmas!

I am dying to find out! I went to a website and read all of those ole wives tales and basically and still clueless. About half proved it to be a boy and half proved it to be a girl. Craziness! The Chinese chart told me it was gonna be a girl. Guess we will see. I'm hoping for a surprise scan when I go to ob for my 16week appointment tomorrow. :)

found out yesterday at 16+1 weeks we are having another BOY!!!!

found out yesterday at 16+1 weeks we are having another BOY!!!!

Aw thats amazing huge congrats!! And finding out so early is amazing im dying to find out now!! Still got another four weeks yet :( x

I felt the baby today!!!!

I was laying down and had the computer on my lap/belly. Baby may like the heat because I felt little "taps" inside my belly" Like tiny little kick right below the belly button. It lasted for like 30 second and the went away.

I had a mw appointment yesterday and we used the doppler. We could hear baby move and she said baby was moving A LOT. It must be my new mommy brain but to me that was the best news anyone could have ever given me.

How about you ladies? Any new exciting development?

Aw its amazing when you feel it move mines been moving constantly when im in bed or relaxed and felt a tiny kick yesterday... the movement feels like little bubbles OH can feel it.if he puts his hand on :) so exciting!! X

Hi!!

Is it too late to get in on this sharing of baby news hahaha...I'm due May 29th...and can't seem to find ANYONE to talk to in this town!!! Are your doctors scheduling the ultrasounds for the gender determination or did you request them? Mine won't let me in there for another ultrasound until I'm exactly 20 weeks, and I'm dying over here!!!!

Kase

hi Vababy!!! I am having my US at 20 weeks too and they call it a diagnostic US (finding out the sex is just a perk that comes with it :lol:). The good thing is that I'm sure time will go by pretty fast with the holidays in between.

Haven't felt baby since last Friday. Hopefully i'll start feeling it more soon. My belly has finally popped though!!! However, noone can tell I'm pregnant, I just look fat. I think it's because my belly has always been the thinnest part of my body, I have pretty big hips, so now I'm just big all over. I'm pretty happy with my gain weight, though. I gained 6 lbs the first tri (a bit more than I wanted) but have only gained 4 lbs these last 5 weeks.

I know we are all different and some ladies haven't gained any weight, but I do feel like my weight is still under control, which is nice.

My ultrasound will be exactly 20 weeks also. January 4th. I soooo wish I knew right now.

Hey! I'm due on May 21st too! :D My gender scan is on the 6th Jan and I'm counting down the days, I desperately want to know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->