21st may due date - anyone?

I'm due on May 21st too! I'm DYING to find out if it's a boy or girl. I have a doctor's appointment this Wednesday and that's when we get to schedule the ultrasound! :D

Hi ladies!

The holidays are almost here, which means our u/s are only a couple of weeks away!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hi ladies!

The holidays are almost here, which means our u/s are only a couple of weeks away!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Mine will be exactly 2 weeks from tomorrow. Seems like an eternity. Although, being off work this week and next, it may actually fly by. (I'm a teacher) It seems like days drag when your at work and fly when your off.

Hi ladies!

Mine will be exactly 2 weeks from tomorrow. Seems like an eternity. Although, being off work this week and next, it may actually fly by. (I'm a teacher) It seems like days drag when your at work and fly when your off.

Same here!!!! Mine is on tuesday 3rd, the day before school starts again =D

Hi ladies!

Mines the day after yours :) literally cant wait now! More excited for that than christmas :haha: xx

Hi ladies!

Mines the day after yours :) literally cant wait now! More excited for that than christmas :haha: xx

Mine is the day after Nits as well... the 4th. :D I agree... I'm definitely more excited about the gender of the baby than I am about Christmas this year. :)

Definitely more excited about u/s than xmas or anything else. Everyone keeps asking me what we are doing for the holidays and all I can think about is "seeing our baby!!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->