22 weeks us - what do you think?

I don't no what to think of that as I see 3 lines for me I'd be the same as you and think would look all girl I can't see what they call "turtle neck" good luck hun was this a private scam or the normal one? Xx

I don't no what to think of that as I see 3 lines for me I'd be the same as you and think would look all girl I can't see what they call "turtle neck" good luck hun was this a private scam or the normal one? Xx
No just normal scan

This looks like the same scan you posted on October 3rd? Do you have an updated ultrasound? I've never seen an ultrasound like this before so it's really hard for me to figure out what I'm looking at to make a guess, sorry hun :(.

Have you had your Anatomy scan yet, are you staying team yellow?

This looks like the same scan you posted on October 3rd? Do you have an updated ultrasound? I've never seen an ultrasound like this before so it's really hard for me to figure out what I'm looking at to make a guess, sorry hun :(.

Actually the doc said it's a boy, but I don't see penis so this is unclear to me if it is hiding?

Actually the doc said it's a boy, but I don't see penis so I'll wondering is it possible it is hiding?

It looks almost identical to my first son's scan. I've had three boys, and each scan has looked completely different. Only one was actually obviously a boy.
Good luck!

Thank you all, in all Google searches I did not see such gender image!

Ok it’s been 12 years since I’ve had pregnancy scans...that looks like no scan I’ve ever seen. Someone explain what I’m looking at please

Ok it’s been 12 years since I’ve had pregnancy scans...that looks like no scan I’ve ever seen. Someone explain what I’m looking at please
Well actually this seems like from below the butt I guess the scrotum or swollen labia?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->