have u had a scan yet? maybe uv got ur dates wrong x

It's sooo cute, I love bumps! I never even got one! And bloody hell, fluttering already. Are you definitely only 9+4?

r u sure it aint twins ????? or triplets ??????? maybe a scan would be a good idea

Ooooh, that's quite odd, I know you're meant to feel your 2nd baby earlier but that's really early, wow!!

Ooooh, that's quite odd, I know you're meant to feel your 2nd baby earlier but that's really early, wow!!

yep definatley! i felt it a few days ago and was like no..cant be.. then i now feel it a few times a day!

its exactly like the flutters of my last pregnancy!:shrug:

Wow, that's amazing. Definitely wants to show mummy who is boss then!!

Haha, something is saying boy to me?

wow! maybe its cos its your second pregnancy? not sure why that would make a difference to the size of your bump but yaknow :blush: xxx

gorgeous bump hon! from talking to friends who've had small age gaps between pregnancy, i think your body is just ready to go for the next pregnancy hon :hugs: x

haha! that is pretty big!!

was chatting to someone...and she said her bump came up pretty quickly with the 2nd one too..not spoken in a while..so not sure how she is now..small age gap between them too!!

xx

alright my beautiful octomum (;
how scary are we. if you think hers bad you've seen nothing!
we seem to be turning in to whales.
i love you sarah + harriet +8.
:) xo

you always show more quickly
the second time round fact.

:thumbup: either that or you've
got multiples in there :haha:

xx​

Kerry we better watch that octomum programme tomorrow ;) get some tips like! lolll x x

hehe it was on a while ago, dunno if this is a repeat or just a dif programme about the same woman! 14 kids though jeeez xx

hah anna! yeah i missed that last one :growlmad: so im glad its on tonight :D! ill be sitting there looking at all those kids thinking...

'Oh.MY.God! How does she do it haha' x x

i knowww! im surprised she remembers all their names :rofl:
in the last programme she lost one of them too. :dohh:
xxx

lmao, im gonna be watching " i didnt know i was pregnant" not knowing till they give birth!
Jesus christ almighty! x

you always show earlier with your second baby.
Its your bodies way of just 'knowing' what to do.
its been there, done that. its not having a problem adjusting like the first time.
and you are having this new baby pretty close to your other baby so you probably still haven't lost your old baby weight. Aww congrats these babies will be closer because they are close in age.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->