23 day late, negative test...

Kairi

Reaction score
I am 23 days late. I had my last period on July 14 and was waiting for my next period on aug 23 which didn't show up at all, I have been cramping and slightly nauseated, I have taken 3 pregnancy test which have all came up negative and also went to the doctors for cramping and they just said I was having premenstrual cramps which cant be true because I still have not started. Could I still be pregnant? I want to get a blood test done but I have no insurance and don't know what to do.

I would go back to the doctor and tell them you haven't had your period and you think you maybe be pregnant and want a blood test done.

Do you miss your period occasionally or have you just come off the pill maybe? That could be messing your cycles around?

If neither of them are a reason then go back to your doctor and get a blood test, it won't cost too much but worth it for piece of mind :) I'm not sure how much it would cost where you are but here (Aus) it costs me $80 but you get the results back same day.

do you have a planned parenthood near you? they may give you a blood test for free, but i'm not sure i've never been to one. I would go back to the dr and tell them you want a blood test, it shouldn't be too expensive but if you're worried about the money I would I ask them how much it would cost out of pocket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->