23 TTC in need of friends

Thank you so much......im just so scared and i don't really have a support where i live. My boyfriend just doesn't understand and i have no family up where i live. 7 months not getting pregnant feels like forever....every :bfn: hurts sooo bad i have just quit taking tests.

I know how you feel.. I won't allow myself to take tests anymore. I tell myself the only way I will do it is if I'm feeling super nauseous and/or I haven't had my cycle in 3 months. Neither has happened.

I got AF on Saturday, pretty miserable! And it was so heavy. Went to doc today again and they're going to get my blood tested properly for PCOS. I'm a little nervous for results...

My BBT thermometer didn't arrive in the post so I'm going to have to chase up the person on ebay I bought it from. Yawn!

Where you up to in your cycles?

I have had a weird cycle this month no peak on cbfm but have had a clear rise in bbt whih shows I have ovulated. So i think im now in the tww goig by by bbt x

Sorry its been so long....i kinda checked out for a little bit but i finally got my crap together!!! How is everyone doing?? Im going to the doctor in May FINALLY!!! Im reallly really nervous

Hi CRose. Hope you are well. I ended up getting my bfp I am now 15 weeks so there is hope. The month I concieved we usedCBFM, BBT and concieve plus have you tried those 3 together ?

OMG congrats Im soooo happy for you!!! keep me post on how your doing. Praying for a happy healthy pregnancy!

Just saw this thread from ages back - how you doing crose?

Emmylou you must have had your baby by now.

AFM - I've done all preliminary tests etc., results are in my sig.! Keeping on going...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->