mytimewillcum

Ttc #1
Reaction score
Hi ladies, haven't been on for a while, but I've poped in as my body is so diff this month, I will be so annoyed if I get my period !,

I'm due for af in 3 days, and every month without fail, I can tell you if I'm pregnant or not, due to my sore breasts, my killer backache and cramps before af arrives that last 7+ days before I actually bleed (sorry tmi), BUT this month I can't tell you how it's gunna go😁, I have NO sore breasts, af cramps and my backache is barely noticeable , I'm sure after writing this they will kick in , but I suffer so bad before af and this is really throwing me off

So my question is....
Has anyone NOT gotten there usual pre af symptoms and gone on to get a bfp??

Thanks in advance ladies , so confused/skeptical this month :wacko:

Hi, I'm the complete opposite. I usually don't feel a thing except bloating before AF. With this cycle I had all sorts of weird happenings up until about 10dpo. On 11dpo I tested and got a BFN. AF was due 13dpo and I just KNEW she was coming because I felt minor cramps and lots of bloating (the usual, but sometimes I don't cramp at all). Well...she didn't show up. On 14dpo I felt completely normal. I didn't feel any pregnancy symptoms and I didn't feel any AF symptoms. Today is 15dpo and I will be 3 days late if she doesn't show by the end of today. Again...I don't feel much of anything. Wish I could help you but I'm just as confused because my cycles are VERY regular. I haven't tested since 11 dpo and I'm too afraid to test again because I'm afraid of what I'll see. We are NTNP, so either way it goes, we'll accept it. Baby dust to you & all others TTC!!

It's so annoying isn't it !?, I'm testing on the 10th , hope you get the out come you want, keep me posted :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->