24 hours till 12 week scan .. excited but scared

AndreaBat

Reaction score
I remember when i first joined b&b and i use to see all the posts of ladies going for their 12 week scans and I use to sit and think .. Wow can't wait till I get there and now here i am 24 hours away and im a mixture of emotions :wacko::wacko: ..

I'm excited we finally got here :baby::baby::flower: and then the fear hits me .. then i get rumbles in the jungle as if baba is saying 'hey mom all cool in here' :happydance::happydance: ..

This time tomorrow I think I will be a shattered wreck till I get on that table and my gynae says its all good in there .. :wacko::wacko:

Thanks for reading .. :thumbup:

good luck - treat yourself to something when its done to celebrate :)

Aww, good luck. I'm sure all will be fine. Try and relax!

I have had a mixture of emotions too. One of which I did not like, I felt a little disappointed at how small baby will be because with my son first scan was 19 weeks. So stupid to feel that way, I am super excited of course. And nervous.

Blimey, everything is a roller coaster!

Good luck, I am the same as I have my first scan tomorrow...by my calculations I will only be 11 weeks on the day so not sure how clear the pics will be. Excited at the moment, no doubt will be sooo nervous tomorrow morning!!

igot my scan tomorrow...i just wanna go bed so its tomorrow now lol

Yazzy my other 2 children i had scans at 10 weeks...and the pictures were brilliant....u could see baby moving on the screen...very clear...espically the more u drink....full bladder = clearer picture...(if ya can handle a full bladder i can about just lol )

orrrr...go to google and type in scan pictures at 11 weeks...ull be surprised

Thanks Emz...yes I can just about handle a full bladder so will drink loads!! Thanks for that, its made me feel better!

i feel same about my scan too, still have 3 weeks to wait tho :(
Good Luck with your scan:hugs:
xx

Hi and thanks for all your replies .. I have just done a really crazy thing .. :o] .. I went and bought a pregnancy test .. i know i know - hello 12 weeks pregnant and here i am buying a pregnancy test .. I remember reading loads of posts of ladies when they first found out they were pregnant doing a test every week to make sure the line was just as dark as the last one and I use to think what's that sh*t all about - WELL now i know .. i have never seen two solid dark lines appear across a pregnancy test so quickly in my life .. I jumped for joy off the loo .. laughing out loud .. i have had no signs at all to say there may be something wrong (i had a mc in June 2010 at 8 weeks) but u just never know do you ????

Anyway needless to say my b/f thinks i have lost the plot considering it cost R2,000 for the scan and blood tests to find out i was pregnant .. he came home in the middle of the test and just shook his head .. laugh .. Men just dont get it do they ????

My Dad was also meant to be coming to the scan tomorrow but now he has to work so i think that has also put my mind at ease because as much as i would love him to be there i was worried if something were wrong how he would cope .. he was also there when they told me i had lost Beanie ..

I am now off for a chicken curry and rice .. yum yum yum ..

Awwwww, I'm sure those dark lines were great to see!! I've been thinking about you, and can't wait to hear about tomorrow! Be prepared to tell the whole world, after all the torturous waiting you've been through!

PAgal

Ahhhhhhh thanks .. ya it was great to see considering when i first did the test many weeks back i had to really look to find the line .. now split seconds into the test and its like BOOM in front of me .. laugh .. I feel so much happier and content and a litle more relaxed .. thank u for all your messages of support they really help .. good to be bump buddies with you .. I also cant wait to find out exactly how far i am even if its just by days because i have a REAL BIG BUMP for 12 weeks but I do know I am only around there :o

Hi there,

I feel the same as you, I have my scan first thing tomorrow morning! Feel really excited but so very nervous too, just hoping all is ok! Can't wait to see ickle bun for the first time!

Hope your scan goes well!

Em :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->